PDA

View Full Version : help with a current Videography

jq371
02-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi All,
Just wondering if there is a site (like mixkylie) that lists all of Kylie's Film clip releases and version of film clips..........
Im just wondering cause i know there were several versions of, for example "did it again" and im wondering where to look to find all of these versions, and other kylie clips.
Cheers

Patri
02-02-2011, 10:10 PM
"film clips" or music videos you mean?

Dano
02-02-2011, 10:30 PM
There's no site, but this is Kylie's complete videography.

Kylie

- I Should Be So Lucky
- I Should Be So Lucky (Alternate Video)
- Got To Be Certain
- Got To Be Certain (OZ edit)
- Got To Be Certain (Location Only Video)
- Got To Be Certain (Alternate Video)
- The Locomotion
- The Locomotion (OZ video)
- The Locomotion (US Edit)
- Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi
- It's No Secret

- Especially For You
- Made In Heaven
- Made In Heaven (Alternative Version)

Enjoy Yourself

- Hand On Your Heart
- Hand On Your Heart (Original Edit)
- Hand On Your Heart (Alternate Video)
- Wouldn't Change A Thing
- Never Too Late
- Tears On My Pillow (Initial Edit without the black and white film rolls scrolling on the screen)
- Tears On My Pillow (Final Version)

- Do They Know It's Christmas (With Band Aid II, released before Tears On My Pillow)

Rhythm Of Love

- Better The Devil You Know
- Step Back In Time
- Step Back In Time (Alternative Version)
- What Do I Have To Do?
- Shocked

Let's Get To It

- Word Is Out
- Word Is Out (Daytime Edit)
- Word Is out (OZ Video)
- If You Were With Me Now
- If You Were With Me Now (Unreleased Edit 1)
- If You Were With Me Now (Unreleased Edit 2)
- Keep On Pumpin It

- Give Me Just A Little More Time
- Finer Feelings

Greatest Hits

- What Kind Of Fool
- Celebration

Kylie Minogue

- Confide In Me
- Confide In Me (Alternative Version)
- Put Yourself In My Place
- Put Yourself In My Place (Alternative Version)
- Where Is The Feeling
- Where Is The Feeling (Video Edit)

- Where The Wild Roses Grow (Uncut)
- Where The Wild Roses Grow (Cut)

Impossible Princess

- Some Kind Of Bliss
- Did It Again
- Did It Again (Edit)
- Breathe
- Breathe (Unreleased Edit)
- Cowboy Style

- GBI

Light Years

- Spinning Around
- Spinning Around (Promo Video Edit)
- On A Night Like This
- On A Night Like This (Alternative Edit)
- On A Night Like This (Available on promo VHS entitled "Version 3: safer")
- Kids
- Kids (Promo Only Edit without Robbie rapping)
- Please Stay
- Your Disco Needs You
- Your Disco Needs You (Alternate Video)

Fever

- Can't Get You Out Of My Head
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Edit)
- Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head
* Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Live from Showgirl and Money Can’t Buy – Body Language Live, both videos serviced to music channels and tv shows to promote respective DVD releases)
- In Your Eyes
- Love At First Sight
- Love At First Sight (US Ruff & Jam Radio Mix)
- Love At First Sight (Twin Masterplan Mix Edit)
- Come Into My World

Body Language

- Slow
- Red Blooded Woman
- Red Blooded Woman (US Edit)
- Red Blooded Woman (Alternative Edit)
- Chocolate

Ultimate Kylie

- I Believe In You
- Giving You Up

- Sometime Samurai
- Over The Rainbow

X

- 2 Hearts
- Wow (Original Version)
- Wow (Edited Version)
- Wow (UK Re-edit with speeded up audio and video)
- In My Arms
- All I See
- The One (Unreleased Original Video)
- The One (Director’s Cut)
- The One (Unfinished Edit - only minor differences to final edit)
- The One (Final Edit)

- Monkey Man (With The Wiggles)

- Everybody Hurts
- Everybody Hurts (Director’s Cut)

Aphrodite

- All The Lovers
- Get Outta My Way
- Get Outta My Way (7th Heaven Extended Vocal)
- Get Outta My Way (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
- Better Than Today

- Higher (With Taio Cruz)

lepetitian
03-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Good idea to list everything. Thanks Dano.

I think there are way more remix videos, but I never know when they're official and when they're not. For example, I still don't know whether the Higher video with both Kylie & Travie is official.

A few questions:
- What is the video of Over The Rainbow? Showgirl live?
- I didn't know there were 3 videos for Wow. I only know 2, the one with strobe lighting ("Original") and the one without ("UK Re-Edit"?). I wonder how the 3rd one is.

Dano
03-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Good idea to list everything. Thanks Dano.

I think there are way more remix videos, but I never know when they're official and when they're not. For example, I still don't know whether the Higher video with both Kylie & Travie is official.

A few questions:
- What is the video of Over The Rainbow? Showgirl live?
- I didn't know there were 3 videos for Wow. I only know 2, the one with strobe lighting ("Original") and the one without ("UK Re-Edit"?). I wonder how the 3rd one is.

The list is complete, the only ones that could be official but aren't confirmed are the Higher Feat. Kylie Minogue & McCoy (7th Heaven Video Edit) and the Better Than Today Bimbo Jones Mix (since Astralwerks did similar remix videos for Get Outta My Way).

The video for Over The Rainbow is taken from the Showgirl dvd, it premiered on the TOTP christmas especial of 2005, it's also on EMI's official youtube channel.

The 3rd video for Wow is just a bizarre version available in the UK, it's the same as the original version but the audio and the video are speeded up.

lepetitian
03-02-2011, 09:58 PM
The list is complete, the only ones that could be official but aren't confirmed are the Higher Feat. Kylie Minogue & McCoy (7th Heaven Video Edit) and the Better Than Today Bimbo Jones Mix (since Astralwerks did similar remix videos for Get Outta My Way).

Than you again for the list.

I think All The Lovers (WaWa And MMB Radio Edit - Definitive Point Video Edit) is also official (was posted on Astralwerks official channel).

There is Hand On Your Heart (W.I.P. 2002 Radio), but I'm not sure if it is official.

I would add Chiggy Wiggy (directly taken from the film, but it was broadcast) and Santa Baby (the video from Love Mag, though not broadcast).

The 3rd video for Wow is just a bizarre version available in the UK, it's the same as the original version but the audio and the video are speeded up.

OK.

And what is The Locomotion (US Edit)?

Dano
03-02-2011, 10:21 PM
I think All The Lovers (WaWa And MMB Radio Edit - Definitive Point Video Edit) is also official (was posted on Astralwerks official channel).

There is Hand On Your Heart (W.I.P. 2002 Radio), but I'm not sure if it is official.

I would add Chiggy Wiggy (directly taken from the film, but it was broadcast) and Santa Baby (the video from Love Mag, though not broadcast).

OK.

And what is The Locomotion (US Edit)?

Yeah you are right, the All The Lovers (WaWa And MMB Radio Edit) is one of those official remix videos that Astralwerks has done for the Aphrodite era, didn't knew of that one, it counts. The same thing for Chiggy Wiggy, which was broadcasted in India, totally slipped my mind about that one, thanks.

No official video for the Hand On Your Heart W.I.P Mix, and the Santa Baby one doesn't count either, as it was done exclusively for the magazine.

This is the US Version of Locomotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9YBJxmJNhs&feature=fvst

It's just a different edit from the International video, with some scenes and bits on different places as well as shots of the graffiti being done.

lepetitian
04-02-2011, 06:31 PM
This is the US Version of Locomotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9YBJxmJNhs&feature=fvst

It's just a different edit from the International video, with some scenes and bits on different places as well as shots of the graffiti being done.

Cool ;) I didn't know this one!

jq371
06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
wow, everyone thanx for all your info....... i was also hoping i could find somewhere that lists which official dvd releases contain what film clips......... just so i know what other releases i need to buy to get certain film clips... cheers guys

thedelinquent
06-02-2011, 12:01 PM

Which is this? I have a VHS promo video with the original 7" mix on. Exactly same video, just a 'slightly' different mix.

lepetitian
06-02-2011, 05:44 PM
wow, everyone thanx for all your info....... i was also hoping i could find somewhere that lists which official dvd releases contain what film clips......... just so i know what other releases i need to buy to get certain film clips... cheers guys

Mixkylie lists that, but has a few errors. In addition, for music videos, you can't click on titles to know where it is available: you have to check each video release.
I hope it is clear. :)

craig68
15-02-2011, 05:16 AM
Great thread, I was just going to start one asking about alternative videos.
Dano, aren't you missing Chiggy Wiggy?

Dano
15-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Great thread, I was just going to start one asking about alternative videos.

Yeah, it was brought up on the first page, that one and the WaWa And MMB Radio Edit video of All The Lovers, missed those 2 on the list.

ocean-blue
15-02-2011, 02:14 PM
did the versions of RBW include the edited Narcotic Thrust mix? I saw that in a bar in San Fran (while there for North American tour) but don't know if it was official :-)

Patri
15-02-2011, 10:21 PM
did the versions of RBW include the edited Narcotic Thrust mix? I saw that in a bar in San Fran (while there for North American tour) but don't know if it was official :-)

No, it isn't.

electromovimiento
16-02-2011, 10:22 AM

I like to pretend that this horrible song was never recorded by Kylie. :mad: Give me "Monkey Man" over that song any time... :stretcher:

craig68
17-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Any advise on tracking down the altervtive versions of videos?
Which are "must sees" in terms of being distinctive or famous? Which can be found on youtunbe or filetube?

Pre-Aphrodite, Live only seen Oz version of Locomotion and US edit of LAFS.
Didn't know Over the Rainbow, Sometimes Samurai, and Monkey Man had videos.

Patri
17-02-2011, 10:23 PM
^You can find many of those on youtube, except for the ones that are only found on promo releases or that are unreleased edits.

Over The Rainbow video is taken from the performance at the Showgirl dvd, Sometime Samurai was japan only and doesn't feature neither Kylie or Towa Tei as the plans for the tracks had to be halted after Kylie's breast cancer diagnose. Monkey Man is the cute video with the wiggles, included on the dvd of songs about animals and it was also displayed on tv.

craig68
17-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Kylie & The Wiggles - that would be a great name for a girl band.
Especially considering the fame of Kylie's bum. :)

lepetitian
18-08-2011, 08:33 PM

Which is this? I have a VHS promo video with the original 7" mix on. Exactly same video, just a 'slightly' different mix.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wonder the same thing as thedelinquent and his post didn't have any answer.
The "alternative version" of SBIT, isn't it the video for that German TV Show? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGoYbt7sVE

thedelinquent
18-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I wonder the same thing as thedelinquent and his post didn't have any answer.
The "alternative version" of SBIT, isn't it the video for that German TV Show? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGoYbt7sVE

I'm guessing Dano means the German TV show version. If we include the version I was referring to, then that makes 3 versions of SBIT, tho it's the mix that's different not the clip!

DMK
18-08-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm guessing Dano means the German TV show version. If we include the version I was referring to, then that makes 3 versions of SBIT, tho it's the mix that's different not the clip!We are still waiting for you to upload that LOL !!

lepetitian
18-08-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm guessing Dano means the German TV show version. If we include the version I was referring to, then that makes 3 versions of SBIT, tho it's the mix that's different not the clip!

Thanks.
I hope Dano answers this, so we are sure a 4th version doesn't exist! :-)

thedelinquent
19-08-2011, 01:05 PM
We are still waiting for you to upload that LOL !!

it's on vhs and have no way of transferring :(

DMK
19-08-2011, 02:29 PM
it's on vhs and have no way of transferring :(

Well I could have done it ! tut....

thedelinquent
19-08-2011, 03:18 PM

looks like i'll be coming over to yours then ;)

DMK
19-08-2011, 05:19 PM
looks like i'll be coming over to yours then ;)Yes !! Bring a bottle hehe !!

thedelinquent
19-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Yes !! Bring a bottle hehe !!

of? Id Glide :bleh:

DanielS
21-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Is the Everybody Hurts video commercially available? I can't find it on iTunes and I don't know of any video compilation you can get it on. Like the Do They Know It's Christmas video, it won't be released on any Kylie compilation but that one was on the video The Greatest Hits of 1990.

thearbiter
15-01-2012, 04:00 PM

Oh me is getting confused - can you upload this video somehow?

hugs Marc

shocked
15-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Oh me is getting confused - can you upload this video somehow?

hugs Marc

Hi from another Marc with a c as well.

shocked
15-01-2012, 04:18 PM

So could I and I could upload it as well.

dek
19-01-2012, 11:03 PM
You can find many of the Versions here: http://www.kylieswelt.ch/multimedia.php