PDA

View Full Version : Kylie releases' formats

Eyal
01-03-2012, 02:31 PM
As a fan whose ambition is to collect everything Kylie has ever released, I would really appreciate if you could help me by telling me what kind of formats (CD, casstte, 7" record, 12" record...") are available for each single, studio album and compilation album. help me become the ultimate Kylie fan! :)

kyliefever91
01-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Try mixkylie.co.uk You can see every formats of each single, album and compilation by pictures. :)

Kane
01-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Just check www.mixkylie.co.uk

That site has almost every Kylie release list.

Extraordinary Day
01-03-2012, 06:47 PM
My favorite feature to MixKylie is that you are able to keep track of your collection in the members area.

Dano
02-03-2012, 06:27 AM
omg, imagine posting every single format of every single kylie release in one thread http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Wayne
02-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Just check www.mixkylie.co.uk

That site has almost every Kylie release list.

Awesome site...love it!!!

kyliefever91
02-03-2012, 07:09 AM
omg, imagine posting every single format of every single kylie release in one thread http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

hahaha never ending thread :D

matthew_hotpants
02-03-2012, 11:35 AM
nicky's kylieworld is also a great site for this sort of thing! www.kylie.org.uk

SimonBla007
02-03-2012, 03:41 PM
matthew_hotpants
nicky's kylieworld is also a great site for this sort of thing! www.kylie.org.uk

Thanks, I never knew about this site.

Pixelpeter
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
... you'll be in for a shock how much Kylie there is to collect ... especially if you're aiming "to collect everything Kylie has ever released" ...

... start off easy and pick up Kylie's albums and the (CD) singles belonging to the more recent albums (for instance Light Years and Fever) ... there's a lot of those around and shouldn't cost you your head. It will also introduce you in the whole collecting 'business' and will eventually give you also a sense of what is worth what. eBay is a good source, but don't forget recordshops (many are online too) ...

... regarding the 'music formats' ... Kylie has been released on: 7" vinyl, 12" vinyl, picture discs, cassettes (both albums and singles: cassingles), laserdisc, dvd, bluray, usb-stick, umd, cd (3" and 5") and I probably forget some :) ...

westwood
02-03-2012, 08:27 PM
... you'll be in for a shock how much Kylie there is to collect ... especially if you're aiming "to collect everything Kylie has ever released" ...

... start off easy and pick up Kylie's albums and the (CD) singles belonging to the more recent albums (for instance Light Years and Fever) ... there's a lot of those around and shouldn't cost you your head. It will also introduce you in the whole collecting 'business' and will eventually give you also a sense of what is worth what. eBay is a good source, but don't forget recordshops (many are online too) ...

... regarding the 'music formats' ... Kylie has been released on: 7" vinyl, 12" vinyl, picture discs, cassettes (both albums and singles: cassingles), laserdisc, dvd, bluray, usb-stick, umd, cd (3" and 5") and I probably forget some :) ...What has she released on UMD?

Silence is golden
02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
What has she released on UMD?

Showgirl