PDA

View Full Version : Can we just clear something up?

KylieWow
22-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Recently I got a message from a friend of mine concerning the site KylieBrasil.. Apparently someone from HERE is claiming that they are using images and videos from here..... Can I STRESS that you have the WRONG site.

There is another Kylie Fansite from Brasil that copies pretty much everything from KylieBrasil and I mean everything, From posts right down to the basic set out of their website, now it seems that they are copying stuff from here other websites too so much so that naming them is not appropriate

All I need you guys to know is that KylieBrasil (http://www.kyliebrasil.com) is the oldest Kylie fansite in Brasil and is recognized by EMI and Kylie herself OK? (Here's some trivia: KylieBrasil was asked to help promote the release of the KylieX2008 DVD in Brasil) Their time online has been from 2001-2012 (Actually makes them one of the oldest Kylie fansites online full stop)

The other site has no connection to either EMI or Kylie and I could tell you some of the stories I've been told but I'd be here all day

I would just like to make the point that the person who emailed KylieBrasil mentioned a person called "Bree" I can confirm that they have no connection to KylieBrasil.

So all I'm asking is that you do a little more research before you assume it's someone because who ever sent that email to KylieBrasil has now just falsely accused them of something they would never do... I do understand that it's easy to get confused because of the layout but that's what they want OK.... They're nothings and should be ignored cause they can't even write their own posts and are a shame to the community of people that pour heart and soul into their sites

And to the guys that are using images and videos without credit. SORT YOURSELVES OUT

DevilYouKnow
22-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Internet is sharing .... so they can copy ....

KylieWow
22-06-2012, 12:40 PM

All I'm doing is trying to make it known that you should never accuse people without doing your research someone here accused a group of doing something they haven't because another group has managed to do enough to confuse everyone

KylieWow
22-06-2012, 12:44 PM

It's not right when it's EVERYTHING! From posts to videos to photos to general layouts...

You know my way of thinking about it is if in an exam essay you have to put credits for things you find in books or on the internet or you'll fail you should do the same online with posts especially in cases of posts where it is no-where else. KylieBrasil gets quite a lot of exclusive information and that's actually breaking copyright law if you take it without crediting it's source or better still getting permission...

That's why every image they get that's exclusive to them is now watermarked

Kane
22-06-2012, 12:48 PM
LOL that's a bit rich coming from someone who gets 99% of their Kylie stuff from here and posts it on your own site. Plus never giving credit yourself, like with the fonts you share. Some of which are fanmade by myself and others on here.

lamboogul
22-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Pwned !!!!:d

Aphrodite™
22-06-2012, 01:16 PM
LOL that's a bit rich coming from someone who gets 99% of their Kylie stuff from here and posts it on your own site. Plus never giving credit yourself, like with the fonts you share. Some of which are fanmade by myself and others on here.

http://data.imagup.com/11/1155032981.gif (http://www.imagup.com/data/1155032982.html)

KylieWow
22-06-2012, 06:42 PM
A. How the heck do you put a credit to people who made the fonts when you don't know who did because they came from elsewhere. Of course if you would like to tell me which ones you made Kane I'll put a little Note in the Zip File for you >.<
B. Finding news about Kylie isn't just limited to SayHey you know. Until recently I've not bothered to come on here if this site had the ability to see exactly last time I'd been on before hand you would have known but it doesn't and anyway all you do is search "Kylie Minogue" in Google. I also get news directed to me on Twitter and Facebook
C. This ain't about my site it's about a site that's coming up to 11 years old and shouldn't be copied by another group that has a grudge against them because they've got affiliation with Kylie and EMI

Bree
23-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Ok, KYLIE.com.br will post an official note about it on our site.

boy toy
23-06-2012, 12:58 AM
I think this sums up pretty much everything. Seriously.

KylieWow
23-06-2012, 10:30 PM

(This is a continuation of my post that's a few posts above)

Ok This is probably going to get my head put on the chopping block but I don't care I've honestly put up with enough in my short life already to not really care what people say... In fact you go get yourselves some years of experience of being bullied and see how you like it cause that's exactly what I see here people being bullied constantly. It's not big and it's not clever so anyway I'm going to be honest and explain something to you

You do realize that there's plenty of places to go get news? And I hope you are aware that pretty much all the news on here comes from the internet? Well anyway the point is I don't like it here and don't come on here all that often I only recently came back on here to give the announcement I did which ended a false rumor that started on here. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Think about that a little

So anyway when you get all defensive when I say that this place is not reliable for news. And that anything I do read I will be followed up with my own research. And that if nothing comes up I'll be quick to make it known that it's a rumor when I go to write it up (If I choose too) Well next time don't make it so DAMN EASY for me to prove that I was right in the first place................ It just makes you look like fools

Oh and one more thing. What I write on my site doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with it or I share it's views so when you don't like the disclaimers I write then please remember that because at the end of the day I'll write posts based on what I know the fans want, It's not about me it's about THEM and I'll always put them first because it's thanks to them that I do what I do and enjoy it and I don't need people like you trying to drag me down because you are so far in the minority it's HILLAROUS. But at the same time as me wanting to give the fans the news they want I also DON'T want to get their hopes up for something I can't prove... It would be unfair on them and put me in a sticky situation if something did/didn't happen (Depending on what it is the report is about) And trust me I'm not the only site in the world that does it either..

So please try having fun retaliating to that but if you really think about it.. I am actually right to do what I do...

Good night and God bless you