PDA

View Full Version : Kylie World - Official Kylie's Radio

Laeti_km
31-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi guys,

Kylie World is the official Kylie Minogue's radio thanks to EMI. You can listen Kylie all day long. If you want more things on the radio, tell me !
To listen it, it's here : www.kylie-world.Com

xoxo

Minoguestar
31-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Great, What is this K25 ITV special you have listed for this Saturday?

Malice
31-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Congratulations Laeti ! you deserve it with all this hard work !

Laeti_km
31-10-2012, 01:51 PM
It saw it months ago ! I don't know if it will happen :/

Merci Virginie ;))

Methanol Freak
12-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Been listening to this most of the night and they have just played 'Always and Forever' which I think was the theme to a short lived soap on UK tv. I didn't know the whole song ever got released. Anybody enlighten me?

German Bold Italic
16-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Wow I was bored and typed in Kylie Minogue in tune in from my Kindle and saw Kylie World! Clicked it and was blown away by It's In Your Eyes.

I just discovered this and I love it. Are you the official operator of the station?

SammySeal
16-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Wow I was bored and typed in Kylie Minogue in tune in from my Kindle and saw Kylie World! Clicked it and was blown away by It's In Your Eyes.

I just discovered this and I love it. Are you the official operator of the station?

Yes she is.

Sadly though it's all going to have to move soon so it'll be taken down for a bit but we'll get it back up

markysf
16-12-2012, 03:16 PM
I got to say the station id promos on Kylie World are awesome, fabulous job. They're very frequent, but I haven't tired of them yet (I only listen sometimes of course).

SammySeal
16-12-2012, 08:53 PM
I got to say the station id promos on Kylie World are awesome, fabulous job. They're very frequent, but I haven't tired of them yet (I only listen sometimes of course).

I know the owner is quite busy so she's not had time to look on here so I'll pass that message on to her Markysf

German Bold Italic
19-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Yes she is.

Sadly though it's all going to have to move soon so it'll be taken down for a bit but we'll get it back up

Please do. I love it.

SammySeal
19-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Please do. I love it.

We'll work something out even if it means fighting for it

German Bold Italic
20-12-2012, 06:47 AM
We'll work something out even if it means fighting for it

Please do. I thought it had to do with her label or some promotion for K25.

SammySeal
20-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Please do. I thought it had to do with her label or some promotion for K25.

It did and it was for K25 only but no-one realized it would be this popular so now we're having to fight to keep it

German Bold Italic
26-12-2012, 05:16 PM
It did and it was for K25 only but no-one realized it would be this popular so now we're having to fight to keep it

That's awesome. I listen to it everyday.

WOW is on brb gotta dance.

SammySeal
26-12-2012, 09:35 PM
That's awesome. I listen to it everyday.

WOW is on brb gotta dance.

I believe it has now been pulled which is a shame but not to worry I am busy sorting something out

German Bold Italic
27-12-2012, 11:26 PM
I believe it has now been pulled which is a shame but not to worry I am busy sorting something out
They took it down today. I can't access it anymore. :cry:

SammySeal
28-12-2012, 02:20 AM
They took it down today. I can't access it anymore. :cry:

Actually it was taken down yesterday. We're not in control of that anymore but we're working on something. I'll let you know when we've figured out what we're doing

German Bold Italic
28-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Actually it was taken down yesterday. We're not in control of that anymore but we're working on something. I'll let you know when we've figured out what we're doing
I'm in the U.S.A and I listened to it all day yesterday. In fact, when I made that post on here I was listening to it; it's only today that I couldn't access it.

And please do. Thanks.

SammySeal
28-12-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm in the U.S.A and I listened to it all day yesterday. In fact, when I made that post on here I was listening to it; it's only today that I couldn't access it.

And please do. Thanks.

I think it was sort of gradually taken down because there is a US version of the radio's site..

German Bold Italic
19-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Is there any word on this program's renewal as yet?

SammySeal
19-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Is there any word on this program's renewal as yet?

They are currently waiting on conformation from Warner I believe. Well that was what I was told recently

SammySeal
07-02-2014, 05:16 PM
NEWS: The official Kylie radio is back. Listen to it on Kylie-unlimited.com, Kylie-world.com or Livelearnshineon.blogspot.com