PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Retromatik?

kylieistheshiz
10-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Does anyone know what happened to www.retromatik.blogspot.com ? it doesn't get updated anymore.

betsy*87
16-04-2010, 04:46 AM
i noticed the same thing. DJ used to post here but I haven't seen him on the forum in ages...

mewtfan
23-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed... It's such a great site.

FrenchBoy
24-04-2010, 10:01 PM
i noticed the same thing. DJ used to post here but I haven't seen him on the forum in ages...

I hope he's well :(

Wayne
24-04-2010, 10:05 PM
He's in Inverness in Scotland, perhaps the Volcanic Ash from these thoughtless idiots in Iceland have clouded his responses??:(

I don't mean the supermarket with superb 1 TV Meals, "Iceland,"with Kerry "1gram" Katonna, I mean the island of iceland.

Waynexx

starlight111
29-04-2010, 08:10 PM
One of the best sites. And I hope it will never be closed.

d.j.86
19-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Woah... What lovely comments!

Let me tell you, six months without the internet is tough!! But having just been reconnected - the site is getting 100% attention again.

New layout in progress (so if you happen to visit and it looks awful, apologies in advance!) and I have one or two interesting additions to add ;) ;)

THANK YOU so much for the lovely comments, absolutely made my day.
Daniel

betsy*87
19-06-2010, 03:35 AM

Let me tell you, six months without the internet is tough!! But having just been reconnected - the site is getting 100% attention again.

New layout in progress (so if you happen to visit and it looks awful, apologies in advance!) and I have one or two interesting additions to add ;) ;)

Daniel
GREAT news!!! Glad you're back and well! Looking forward to visiting the site soon...

starlight111
19-06-2010, 01:47 PM

Daniel

This is great, Daniel!

kylieistheshiz
20-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm quite glad your back! I missed your site so much!