PDA

View Full Version : Minogue Mania Forum

DoYouLikeWhatYouSee
28-05-2010, 09:05 PM
There probably aren't many fans of these 2 sisters, but I thought I would give it a shot! ;)

Yes, I have created a forum and it would be great if you could come and have a look : http://minoguemania.freeforum.me.uk

It isn't so good just yet but I'm okay with it so far.

Please visit my forum and leave a comment what you're thinking about it

Thank you! :notworthy:

IBIY
29-05-2010, 08:58 PM
i think its a good place for kylie media!

DoYouLikeWhatYouSee
30-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks Gav :)

Still not sure if it was a good idea, takes so much time keeping the site up to date.

Just for those who don't know, I'm really good in posting the latest Kylie HQ pictures and short Kylie clips :)

Usually you will not find that many HQ from one event just on one forum!

The latest pictures are 84 HQ from the Wind Music Awards.

:bye1:

IBIY
30-05-2010, 09:27 PM
ur site is brillant any chance u sending me the pics in a zip file please!!

Pixelpeter
30-05-2010, 09:32 PM
... already joined :o ...

... problem is: it takes up a lot of time to keep up-to-date with just one Kylie forum (Say Hey) ... adding another would involve spending even more time ...

DoYouLikeWhatYouSee
30-05-2010, 09:39 PM
ur site is brillant any chance u sending me the pics in a zip file please!!

Have not that much time at the mo, so much stuff in my upload queue when I add an archive I'll change the thread title "+ Download" ;)

But why do you ask here :confused:

DoYouLikeWhatYouSee
30-05-2010, 09:45 PM

... problem is: it takes up a lot of time to keep up-to-date with just one Kylie forum (Say Hey) ... adding another would involve spending even more time ...

I know what you mean, it's not the only forum I'm visiting, but you'll miss some nice stuff :eek:

Pixelpeter
31-05-2010, 12:07 AM
... I'll try :o ...

Kyliemin
01-07-2010, 11:45 PM

I've just joined to! :o