Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exactly how many records has Dannii sold? Anyone know? Seriously replies only!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular

Default Exactly how many records has Dannii sold? Anyone know? Seriously replies only!

Im curious...anyone know her worldwide singles and album sales? Or a total for both? Is it over 500,000? Its never occurred to me before thats all. I mean if she went on X factor next year to PERFORM, that intro bit they do at the beginning for all artists... what would they put as her record sales?
    Or her awards etc...they cant put Smash Hits most fanciable female 1991 can they

500,000 is aprox. what Dannii has sold in the UK (albums only). You're not counting the sales of the singles.

2.5 million records sold worldwide (before x-Factor) so add some extra copies now because she was in X-Factor (and she is coming back) and probably she is around 3 million copies worlwide. Most of her singles were hits in Japan and Spain. She also sold a lot in Italy. A lot of number #1's in the Dance Charts... so who knows the correct amount of sales, but I think it's around 3 million copies.

As I said, you're talking about the UK sales (500,000 aprox.):

Love & Kisses - 250,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the new 2010 Deluxe Edition)
    Get Into You - 20,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the new 2010 Deluxe Edition)
    Girl - 20,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the last Deluxe Edition released)
    Neon Nights - 130,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the last Deluxe Edition released)
    The Hits & Beyond - 50,000 copies
    Unleashed - 30,000 copies
    The Early Years (Digital Download) - No Info yet about sales
    The 1995 Sessions - No Info yet about sales

If you want to count singles sales in the UK only, I don't have a complete info right now but for example:

Who Do You Love Now sold nearly 200,000 in the UK.
    Love And Kisses 60,000 in the UK.
    All I Wanna Do around 200,000 copies in the UK.
    Everything I Wanted around 75,000 copies in the UK.
    I Begin To Wonder sold nearly 300,000 copies in the UK. (maybe more)
    Put The Needle On It around 61,000 copies in the UK.
    You Won't Forget About Me around 35,000 copies in the UK. (add extra copies with the new re-issue)

In Spain, for example, He's The Greatest Dancer was number 9 in the charts selling more than 1,000 copies.
    This is great because the spanish labels don't release too much copies of the singles (like UK for example) so 1,000 copies was incredible, especially because we are talking about Dannii.
    Last edited by Bevan; 24-10-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    Let me slip into something more comfortable...Like the contents of your mind
    Wanna make reality of the fantasies...I think about all the time
    Hush Hush...Don't tell a soul... Hush Hush...Nobody will know
    Hush Hush...Just give up control... Hush Hush... We are sexual gold

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bevan View Post
    500,000 is aprox. what Dannii has sold in the UK (albums only). You're not counting the sales of the singles.

2.5 million records sold worldwide (before x-Factor) so add some extra copies now because she was in X-Factor (and she is coming back) and probably she is around 3 million copies worlwide. Most of her singles were hits in Japan and Spain. She also sold a lot in Italy. A lot of number #1's in the Dance Charts... so who knows the correct amount of sales, but I think it's around 3 million copies.

Love & Kisses - 250,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the new 2010 Deluxe Edition)
    Get Into You - 20,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the new 2010 Deluxe Edition)
    Girl - 20,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the last Deluxe Edition released)
    Neon Nights - 130,000 copies (we will need to add extra copies with the last Deluxe Edition released)

If you want to count singles sales in the UK only, I don't have a complete info right now but for example:

You Won't Forget About Me around 35,000 copies in the UK. (add extra copies with the new re-issue)

In Spain, for example, He's The Greatest Dancer was number 9 in the charts selling more than 1,000 copies.
    This is great because the spanish labels don't release too much copies of the singles (like UK for example) so 1,000 copies was incredible, especially because we are talking about Dannii.
    thanks. I'm amazed its as much as 3 million.
    The 2 Dannii things I ever bought were the Neon Nights album and the I begin to wonder single so its no surprise they are her best selling items. Though I'm surprised Put the needle on it didn't sell more. Actually I did buy You won't forget about me, both cds. Such a clever tune! Love it

Didn't WDYLN sell more than IBTW, or was that worldwide?
    I put my paws up

私は笑顔を着ている

Regular

i thought all i wanna do and who do you love now outsold i begin to wonder by far (IBTW just got a higher chart position)

Quote Originally Posted by Bevan View Post

Never trust a DanDroid - especially as they pull sales figures out of nafensayz rancid bucket and use the numbar wun in da klubz111 and exfaktur juje1111 as some kind of indicator of sales...

Love And Kisses / Love And Kisses And / Love And Kisses Deluxe / Party Jam / Dannii UK ~195K, WW ~ 225K
    Get Into You / GIY Deluxe WW <10K
    Girl / Girl Deluxe WW <10K
    Neon Nights / NN Deluxe UK 140K, WW ~200K (and that is being VERY generous)
    TH&B UK 45K, WW 48K (again VERY generous given the ony other places it was released were Australia with 1.5K sold, Ireland with around 200 copies sold and NZ with about 1 copy sold)
    Others (Unleashed, TEY, 95 Sessions, CD, TS, TR, UK Remixes) WW <30K

IBTW sold about 160K WW - Both WDYLN (170K) & AIWD (190K) outsold it in the UK alone and WDYLN is her biggest selling international hit since AIWD was a massive stinking FLOP everywhere outside the UK

L&K (single) is her biggest OZ hit with 60K sold, but sold more in the UK. Certainly a lot more than EIW (which had surprisingly high sales)

Her only single since being a judge on the X Factor was the MASSIVE TMLT which was a numbar wun111 klub smaz1111, peaking at a whopping #48 (before dropping completely out of the Top 200) and selling less than 10K WW

YWFAM2010 sold about 4 copies giving it a grand total of 36,004 WW

Regular

I've heard consistent talk from different TV/Radio programmes of over 7,000,000 sales worldwide (no proof) over the past several months. Even Paul O'Grady stated that I believe. Perhaps they're exaggerating, but I wouldn't have thought so as they would have easy access to those figures I would have thought.

Regular

worldwide i think dannii's sold close to 1 million records (album and single sales)... $ucce$$!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grumpy View Post
    Never trust a DanDroid - especially as they pull sales figures out of nafensayz rancid bucket and use the numbar wun in da klubz111 and exfaktur juje1111 as some kind of indicator of sales...

Love And Kisses / Love And Kisses And / Love And Kisses Deluxe / Party Jam / Dannii UK ~195K, WW ~ 225K
    Get Into You / GIY Deluxe WW <10K
    Girl / Girl Deluxe WW <10K
    Neon Nights / NN Deluxe UK 140K, WW ~200K (and that is being VERY generous)
    TH&B UK 45K, WW 48K (again VERY generous given the ony other places it was released were Australia with 1.5K sold, Ireland with around 200 copies sold and NZ with about 1 copy sold)
    Others (Unleashed, TEY, 95 Sessions, CD, TS, TR, UK Remixes) WW <30K

IBTW sold about 160K WW - Both WDYLN (170K) & AIWD (190K) outsold it in the UK alone and WDYLN is her biggest selling international hit since AIWD was a massive stinking FLOP everywhere outside the UK

L&K (single) is her biggest OZ hit with 60K sold, but sold more in the UK. Certainly a lot more than EIW (which had surprisingly high sales)

Her only single since being a judge on the X Factor was the MASSIVE TMLT which was a numbar wun111 klub smaz1111, peaking at a whopping #48 (before dropping completely out of the Top 200) and selling less than 10K WW

Honestly, go back to school and start learning how to write.
    Second, a Dandroid? I better not tell you what you are, honey.
    Your details are a bit wrong, darling....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grumpy View Post

Once again, wrong.... give real sales, not the ones you have in your imagination....

4 copies is what I bought! I know many members here who have bought it too.
    Poor darling, if you want to try to say that Dannii has sold less than we all know, you're in the wrong way. For example, you have no idea of what she has sold in Spain. Watching your siggy, I know what kind of fan you are....

WHATEVER.....