Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hamburg Splash Zone.

  1. #11
    Regular shocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starlight111 View Post
    So much more for London?
    I know that's why i'm Splashing in Hamburg.Let me know if you decide to Splash in Hamburg.

  2. #12
    Regular starlight111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    near Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shocked View Post
    I know that's why i'm Splashing in Hamburg.Let me know if you decide to Splash in Hamburg.
    I can't Marc! It isn't possible anymore when you have already bought a ticket with eventim. I have bought all my tickets for Germany with eventim, only the London ones with Seeticket.
    I could cry right now.

  3. #13
    #1 pixelgrabber Pixelpeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    26,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starlight111 View Post
    I can't Marc! It isn't possible anymore when you have already bought a ticket with eventim. I have bought all my tickets for Germany with eventim, only the London ones with Seeticket.
    I could cry right now.
    ... still think it was a major mistake of them (who ever) not to release the Splashzone-tickets for Europe the moment the 'ordinary' tickets went on sale ... as a result they missed out on many fans picking them up on day one ...


    have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

  4. #14
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The English LOvers Island
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shocked View Post
    It costs more in London though.It would be cheaper for you to do Splash in Hamburg.
    but london is better for dvd recording. seems like the 8.-9-april london is kylies dvd filming home.

    and you get in london the signed picture.in germany you will only get a special professional picture ensorted by kylie.

  5. #15
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The English LOvers Island
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shocked View Post
    I know that's why i'm Splashing in Hamburg.Let me know if you decide to Splash in Hamburg.
    mh but you have to pay the travel costs too .so probably will reach the london price???

  6. #16
    Regular shocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KMHootie View Post
    but london is better for dvd recording. seems like the 8.-9-april london is kylies dvd filming home.

    and you get in london the signed picture.in germany you will only get a special professional picture ensorted by kylie.
    I am going to one London show on the 9'th as well.I like seeing her in different countries as well.I'm also going to Vegas as well.

  7. #17
    Regular starlight111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    near Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    4,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpeter View Post
    ... still think it was a major mistake of them (who ever) not to release the Splashzone-tickets for Europe the moment the 'ordinary' tickets went on sale ... as a result they missed out on many fans picking them up on day one ...
    That's what I'm thinking as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by KMHootie View Post
    but london is better for dvd recording. seems like the 8.-9-april london is kylies dvd filming home.

    and you get in london the signed picture.in germany you will only get a special professional picture ensorted by kylie.
    So I'm really thinking of splashing on th 9th.

  8. #18
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shocked View Post
    Just upgraded to Splash Zone and just wondering who on here was also in Splash as well.
    I was in the Splash Zone in Hamburg. I went with my friend and it was her birthday so we both upgraded.
    1989 - Excluded from the Hitman Roadshows for being over 18 (21) and by Radio Viking for living outside the Hull area
    2000 - Refused entry to Essential for being straight
    2006 - Excluded from The Showgirl Princess book signing for being over 14 (38)
    2007 - Excluded from The Kylie Show for being over 30 (39)

    Kylie: "It's there in everything I do. Inclusivity." (Allure magazine, 2021)

    Love Kylie, hate ageism.
    Love Kylie, hate heterophobia.
    Equal rights for Kylie fans of all ages.
    Cruelty to adults must stop. FULL STOP.
    Some Kylie fans are straight. Get over it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •