Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Cancelled - Season 8 Will Be Last

Wow at Vanessa Williams' big scene in the latest episode. So moving! I underestimated her as an actress.

Regular

Vanessa Williams is great. I've followed her as a singer since Save the best for last.

Quote Originally Posted by PawelP View Post
    Vanessa Williams is great. I've followed her as a singer since Save the best for last.
    Her 2 Christmas Albums are simply amazing.

Regular

I own her Christmas albums- Star Bright and Silver and Gold and listen to them every Christmas and it's my ritual.

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

You're in for a treat with Season 8 then. There's quite a lot of Vanessa Williams in it and she's already had some terrific scenes!

The scheduling is however really annoying. Three weeks on, three weeks off, two weeks on, three weeks off and so on and so forth.

The wrong side of Memphis Bea Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherInRhythm View Post
    You're in for a treat with Season 8 then. There's quite a lot of Vanessa Williams in it and she's already had some terrific scenes!

The scheduling is however really annoying. Three weeks on, three weeks off, two weeks on, three weeks off and so on and so forth.

To be honest I don't know how you lot cope with all these changes with shows. It would drive me nuts. No wonder shows get cancelled, they don't really have chance to build up in the ratings.

yeah i love Vanessa Williams as well, including her music... love her housey stuff from the 90's, and in terms of the Christmas stuff, i LOVE her rendition of "What Child Is This"

Wow, yesterday's episode was pretty intense. That little twist in the end was very clever. I was shocked lol. Oh, and Tom, i used to like you but now you're a jerk. Poor Lynette.

chokoberii @ tumblr

yesterdays episode was very good indeed..

Regular

How many episodes to go?