Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Desperate Housewives Cancelled - Season 8 Will Be Last

Regular

These "specials" and "reboots" never work, like And Just Like That or the Gilmore Girls Netflix special. They should invest in new ideas, not bringing back old glories.

Desperate Housewives was good for 2 seasons and then it became a sitcom that parodied the original concept. The storylines became increasingly improbable and ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by NPA View Post
    These "specials" and "reboots" never work, like And Just Like That or the Gilmore Girls Netflix special. They should invest in new ideas, not bringing back old glories.

Desperate Housewives was good for 2 seasons and then it became a sitcom that parodied the original concept. The storylines became increasingly improbable and ridiculous.

Isn't that the same for all his (Mark Cherry) series. 2 great seasons and than it all goes south

But, i think a reboot by him would be better as he's always excelent for the first seasons, so maybe he can do it for a reboot as well

I normally don't watch reboots tho, but this sounds exciting

Regular

In that sense, he's better than Ryan Murphy, who drops the ball after 3 episodes of one season.

Quote Originally Posted by NPA View Post
    In that sense, he's better than Ryan Murphy, who drops the ball after 3 episodes of one season.
    Ooh shit.. i was talking about him haha