Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Janet Jackson Appreciation Thread

KayDeeWeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by IDRAG4MJ View Post
    madonna troll ...to be expected
    That's rich coming from a jackson troll. Say, how did you get the right answers to sign up here anyway? wiki? Google?

I hate that radio ignores her, even with an amazing song. Rock with You was one of the best she's done and no-one heard it, plus no remixes issued! What's with that???/

Quote Originally Posted by westwood View Post
    That's rich coming from a jackson troll. Say, how did you get the right answers to sign up here anyway? wiki? Google?
    .........smh
    Last edited by IDRAG4MJ; 05-03-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SKOB View Post
    I hate that radio ignores her, even with an amazing song. Rock with You was one of the best she's done and no-one heard it, plus no remixes issued! What's with that???/
    agreed ..its sad what radio does..ignores great music because of age ..but the disaster of the last project is Def jam former head ..lad reid's faut ..he handled the project badly

will you take me poolside EternalSunshine's Avatar

I think what also annoys me is when artists become a mess or gain so much weight between albums projects. And then, all of the sudden for a new single they're hot and in shape again.
    It just doesn't feel right!

At least with Kylie and Madonna, you know they have a proper and healthy way of living with no need for a complete make-over just because they're promoting an album.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSunshine View Post
    I think what also annoys me is when artists become a mess or gain so much weight between albums projects. And then, all of the sudden for a new single they're hot and in shape again.

At least with Kylie and Madonna, you know they have a proper and healthy way of living with no need for a complete make-over just because they're promoting an album.
    what does this have to do with janet

I Should Be So Lucky <3 Francis's Avatar

Janet has always had issues with her weight fluctuating... She has always kinda talked about it.

But talks about it in her book thoroghly.

KayDeeWeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSunshine View Post

Yeah I've always found it strange. Makes you wonder what she gets up to when she's not in the spotlight.

She's my #1 artist. Saw her 7 times alone last year. Admittedly she's waned in the past decade but there's just something about her that gets me

Rhythm Nation 1814 still in my estimation the most perfect pop album ever ......
    EY Tour - Belfast
    LGTI Tour - Dublin
    Fever Tour - London X 2
    Showgirl - Dublin X1 & London X1
    SGH - London X 3, Manchester X 1
    X Tour - Copenhagen, Helsinki, Belfast X 4, Manchester X 1, London X 4
    Festival - Smukfest, Denmark, 2009
    2009 US Tour - NYC X 3
    Aphrodite Tour - Herning, Dublin X 2, Manchester X 2, London X 2, NYC X 3, Dallas
    Anti Tour - Melbourne X 2, London
    PWL - Kylie & Jason performing Especially For You
    KMO Tour - Liverpool, Manchester, London X3, Cardiff, Nottingham X2, Dublin, Belfast
    iTunes Festival 2014
    Hyde Park - 2015
    Kylie Christmas 2015
    Formula 1 - Singapore 2016
    Kylie Christmas 2016 - London X 2
    Golden Promo - London, Cafe de Paris
    Golden Tour - Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds, Dublin, Belfast

Quote Originally Posted by irishbolditalic View Post
    She's my #1 artist. Saw her 7 times alone last year. Admittedly she's waned in the past decade but there's just something about her that gets me

Rhythm Nation 1814 still in my estimation the most perfect pop album ever ......
    Hello Mr,i pmd you,I agree Love Rhythm Nation album too ps i really miss you