Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we just clear something up?

KylieWow

Default Can we just clear something up?

Recently I got a message from a friend of mine concerning the site KylieBrasil.. Apparently someone from HERE is claiming that they are using images and videos from here..... Can I STRESS that you have the WRONG site.

There is another Kylie Fansite from Brasil that copies pretty much everything from KylieBrasil and I mean everything, From posts right down to the basic set out of their website, now it seems that they are copying stuff from here other websites too so much so that naming them is not appropriate

All I need you guys to know is that KylieBrasil (http://www.kyliebrasil.com) is the oldest Kylie fansite in Brasil and is recognized by EMI and Kylie herself OK? (Here's some trivia: KylieBrasil was asked to help promote the release of the KylieX2008 DVD in Brasil) Their time online has been from 2001-2012 (Actually makes them one of the oldest Kylie fansites online full stop)

The other site has no connection to either EMI or Kylie and I could tell you some of the stories I've been told but I'd be here all day

I would just like to make the point that the person who emailed KylieBrasil mentioned a person called "Bree" I can confirm that they have no connection to KylieBrasil.

So all I'm asking is that you do a little more research before you assume it's someone because who ever sent that email to KylieBrasil has now just falsely accused them of something they would never do... I do understand that it's easy to get confused because of the layout but that's what they want OK.... They're nothings and should be ignored cause they can't even write their own posts and are a shame to the community of people that pour heart and soul into their sites

And to the guys that are using images and videos without credit. SORT YOURSELVES OUT
    Last edited by KylieWow; 22-06-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Internet is sharing .... so they can copy ....

KylieWow

Quote Originally Posted by DevilYouKnow View Post
    All I'm doing is trying to make it known that you should never accuse people without doing your research someone here accused a group of doing something they haven't because another group has managed to do enough to confuse everyone
    Last edited by KylieWow; 22-06-2012 at 12:47 PM.

KylieWow

Quote Originally Posted by DevilYouKnow View Post

It's not right when it's EVERYTHING! From posts to videos to photos to general layouts...

You know my way of thinking about it is if in an exam essay you have to put credits for things you find in books or on the internet or you'll fail you should do the same online with posts especially in cases of posts where it is no-where else. KylieBrasil gets quite a lot of exclusive information and that's actually breaking copyright law if you take it without crediting it's source or better still getting permission...

That's why every image they get that's exclusive to them is now watermarked

LOL that's a bit rich coming from someone who gets 99% of their Kylie stuff from here and posts it on your own site. Plus never giving credit yourself, like with the fonts you share. Some of which are fanmade by myself and others on here.

Pwned !!!!:d

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    LOL that's a bit rich coming from someone who gets 99% of their Kylie stuff from here and posts it on your own site. Plus never giving credit yourself, like with the fonts you share. Some of which are fanmade by myself and others on here.

KylieWow

A. How the heck do you put a credit to people who made the fonts when you don't know who did because they came from elsewhere. Of course if you would like to tell me which ones you made Kane I'll put a little Note in the Zip File for you >.<
    B. Finding news about Kylie isn't just limited to SayHey you know. Until recently I've not bothered to come on here if this site had the ability to see exactly last time I'd been on before hand you would have known but it doesn't and anyway all you do is search "Kylie Minogue" in Google. I also get news directed to me on Twitter and Facebook
    C. This ain't about my site it's about a site that's coming up to 11 years old and shouldn't be copied by another group that has a grudge against them because they've got affiliation with Kylie and EMI

Ok, KYLIE.com.br will post an official note about it on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I think this sums up pretty much everything. Seriously.