Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The List of Kylie's Best singles, voted by her fans -RESULTS-

That is great! Get Outta My Way almost on the top 10! Boo

Thanks for handling the poll and congrats, it must have been quite a thing to do !

Not really surprised by the global results - especially the Top 3 - well I thought I'd be surprised and I'm not so that must be the surprise
    Othersides (ej)

Such a great top 25 - and it shows the different sides of her musical output.

This list is very cool. Thanks Dano!

Can't believe Especially For You didn't get a single vote! haha just noticed!

Uffff 2 Hearts is not even a single? Hahahaha... I was going to vote for it as my first option.

Impossible Honey Extraordinary Day's Avatar

Amazing Dano! Thanks so very much for doing this for us! I'd love to see a Bsides/Rarities poll done next!

Nice to see SKOB get some love finally!

Fierce And Mighty CarrieMoonbeam's Avatar

Thanks very much for doing this, very interesting to see what a real fan picked Greatest Hits would look like!

Glad to see Put Yourself In My Place and Chocolate so high up on the list too, even though they're not in the top 10. And some people actually picked Give Me Just A Little More Time and Celebration
    Last edited by CarrieMoonbeam; 12-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary Day View Post
    Amazing Dano! Thanks so very much for doing this for us! I'd love to see a Bsides/Rarities poll done next!

Nice to see SKOB get some love finally!
    done it before Anti tour began
    http://livelearnshineon.blogspot.com...-era-love.html

Quote Originally Posted by IrynaKIM View Post
    Dano, I blogged about it here: http://livelearnshineon.blogspot.com...d-by-fans.html

(if there's anything you'd like me to correct/add or delete, please let me know )
    Thanks again so much for doing this!!
    (p.s. I'll also tweet it to kylie herself and Steve They MUST see it!!)
    Thank you Iryna, that's very sweet, i really hope that Steve and of course Kylie get a chance to see this list made by us, her fans

Quote Originally Posted by Taxi View Post
    Can't believe Especially For You didn't get a single vote! haha just noticed!
    Quote Originally Posted by melophiliac View Post
    Surprise, surprise! One of her biggest seller didn't even manage to score a SINGLE point!
    Poor Especially For you and Keep On Pumpin It i wish they had scored 1 point at least, but when you get to pick only 10 out of a list of almost 60 singles it's kinda hard, particulary i love the song and being there live when Kylie performed it on Homcoming it was a very unique and sweet moment.

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    Thanks for handling the poll and congrats, it must have been quite a thing to do !

Not really surprised by the global results - especially the Top 3 - well I thought I'd be surprised and I'm not so that must be the surprise
    The top position was VERY, VERY tight, Can't Get You Out Of My Head had the lead, then it was Confide In Me that stepped in, if the poll had been closed on Tuesday, All The Lovers would have been the #1 single, them Confide In Me came back and passed them, it was very exciting for me to put the numbers together and see the singles go, just like a horse race!