Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Kylie World - Official Kylie's Radio

  1. #11
    The Pleasure Dome SammySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by German Bold Italic View Post
    Please do. I love it.
    We'll work something out even if it means fighting for it

  2. #12
    Regular German Bold Italic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Light Years
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySeal View Post
    We'll work something out even if it means fighting for it
    Please do. I thought it had to do with her label or some promotion for K25.
    Kylie Please Give Us Another "Too Far."

  3. #13
    The Pleasure Dome SammySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by German Bold Italic View Post
    Please do. I thought it had to do with her label or some promotion for K25.
    It did and it was for K25 only but no-one realized it would be this popular so now we're having to fight to keep it

  4. #14
    Regular German Bold Italic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Light Years
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySeal View Post
    It did and it was for K25 only but no-one realized it would be this popular so now we're having to fight to keep it
    That's awesome. I listen to it everyday.

    WOW is on brb gotta dance.
    Kylie Please Give Us Another "Too Far."

  5. #15
    The Pleasure Dome SammySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by German Bold Italic View Post
    That's awesome. I listen to it everyday.

    WOW is on brb gotta dance.
    I believe it has now been pulled which is a shame but not to worry I am busy sorting something out

  6. #16
    Regular German Bold Italic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Light Years
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySeal View Post
    I believe it has now been pulled which is a shame but not to worry I am busy sorting something out
    They took it down today. I can't access it anymore.
    Kylie Please Give Us Another "Too Far."

  7. #17
    The Pleasure Dome SammySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by German Bold Italic View Post
    They took it down today. I can't access it anymore.
    Actually it was taken down yesterday. We're not in control of that anymore but we're working on something. I'll let you know when we've figured out what we're doing

  8. #18
    Regular German Bold Italic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Light Years
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySeal View Post
    Actually it was taken down yesterday. We're not in control of that anymore but we're working on something. I'll let you know when we've figured out what we're doing
    I'm in the U.S.A and I listened to it all day yesterday. In fact, when I made that post on here I was listening to it; it's only today that I couldn't access it.

    And please do. Thanks.
    Kylie Please Give Us Another "Too Far."

  9. #19
    The Pleasure Dome SammySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by German Bold Italic View Post
    I'm in the U.S.A and I listened to it all day yesterday. In fact, when I made that post on here I was listening to it; it's only today that I couldn't access it.

    And please do. Thanks.
    I think it was sort of gradually taken down because there is a US version of the radio's site..

  10. #20
    Regular German Bold Italic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Light Years
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Is there any word on this program's renewal as yet?
    Kylie Please Give Us Another "Too Far."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •