Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avril Lavigne - Rock n' Roll (New song / video)

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    The only saving grace about this song is that it runs for 2:25. It's utter sh*te.

Ever since the second album she has been so hit and miss!
    I can honestly say Avril is one of those artists (one of the few) - that rubbed me the wrong way from day 1 and didn't have 1 moment that made me question my thoughts about her . Never got the hype for her

She's soooo unstractive

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    I can honestly say Avril is one of those artists (one of the few) - that rubbed me the wrong way from day 1 and didn't have 1 moment that made me question my thoughts about her . Never got the hype for her
    I fully agree.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    I love her second album ('Nobody's Home' is fantastic), but as a whole I don't buy this 'I'm an artist' crap that she portrays herself as. If she was, she wouldn't have done the 3rd album (the one with 'Girlfriend' on it) as it was everything she went to great lengths to say she wasn't (if that even makes sense lol).

It's a long time since she released anything of note.