Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Any Marvel Fans here?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    Shanghai Chi was amazing.
    yes it was amazing! itís almost like a standalone film on its own.. but would be interesting to see how his role pans out in Phase 4

the new spider-man trailer is bonkers

Quote Originally Posted by ivanfever View Post
    the new spider-man trailer is bonkers

11M + 28M views in 17 hours. Crazy
    Even the reaction videos get like half a million views

It looks soo good tho. eventho the trailer is a bit on the energy low side
    Last edited by mach2000; 17-11-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    11M + 28M views in 17 hours. Crazy
    Even the reaction videos get like half a million views

It looks soo good tho. eventho the trailer is a bit on the energy low side
    they are probably hiding all the other villains and spider-mans and not showing them in the trailer.. canít wait to see whatís in store..

they are probably hiding all the other villains and spider-mans and not showing them in the trailer.. canít wait to see whatís in store..
    There's a reaction video of Tom Holland and the 2 other main characters and at some point (where they allegedly masked put the other spidermans) Tom looks super confused and says: Where is....... and then shuts up.

They 100% masked out some stuff as it's obvious in some shots (not that I noticed but watched some video about it haha)

It's been the cleverest marketing strategy yet. Sony really have been playing us for over a year

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    There's a reaction video of Tom Holland and the 2 other main characters and at some point (where they allegedly masked put the other spidermans) Tom looks super confused and says: Where is....... and then shuts up.

They 100% masked out some stuff as it's obvious in some shots (not that I noticed but watched some video about it haha)

It's been the cleverest marketing strategy yet. Sony really have been playing us for over a year
    i think i read something similar about the last scene with Electro, Sandman and Lizard. They showed only Tom Holland and masked out the other 2. Speculation is that it was 3 v 3 in that scene based on how they were charging towards each other. I hope this leads to even crazier plots in Phase 4 and not just a one off multi villain verse!

i think i read something similar about the last scene with Electro, Sandman and Lizard. They showed only Tom Holland and masked out the other 2. Speculation is that it was 3 v 3 in that scene based on how they were charging towards each other. I hope this leads to even crazier plots in Phase 4 and not just a one off multi villain verse!
    yea, in the trailer you see the Lizard getting punched in the face, but there's no one there (in this video they add Antman, but it's obviously another spiderman
    Last edited by mach2000; 20-11-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Spiderman - No Way Home is the best Marvel movie in a very long time
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif

Quote Originally Posted by mullo 2.0 View Post
    Spiderman - No Way Home is the best Marvel movie in a very long time
    The reviews are insane as well
    Opening weekend between 130 and 175M$
    Biggest Tom Holland opening so far, and those are great numbers in these times.

well... did anyone see that coming!

New Spiderman has been MASSIVE - Tom Holland's third solo outing as Spidey currently stands at a huge $1.37 billion as of January 2, making it the 12th highest-grossing movie of all time. It's also Sony's biggest movie ever.

At the moment its the most successful non-Agengers movie in the Marvel world. And may outdo End Game soon
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif