Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: New Kylie and Into The Blue logos AND font in HQ for yall!

  1. #1
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,415

    Default New Kylie and Into The Blue logos AND font in HQ for yall!







    I just finished doing them myself on vectors, use them as you like however you like. But if you are going to post the same images on your site or whatever don't make it look like you did them cuz that's not cute you kno? so gimme some credit if you post them elsewhere.

    Lotsa love and enjoy them.

    ---

    Soooooo, i have received a million requests to do the font on the new Kylie logo, and here it is



    That is the large png file if you want to use it.

    I asked Kane for help to make my vectors into a font file that yall can use and here it is, you can download it here:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/vrrwqo

    Thank you so much Kane

    Be sure tho that because there is so much detail with the lines on the characters you may need to show them on a certain size so that they look right, otherwise the lines may look like a transparency as in the small version of the ITB cover.

    Have fun with it.
    Last edited by James J-J; 21-01-2014 at 01:13 AM.

  2. #2
    ..:R★D★R:.. corra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    4,420

    Default

    Oh tahnks so much!
    Maybe the ''KYLIE'' is a real font ???


  3. #3
    diamonds in my eyes™
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Everywhere, Sydney is home
    Posts
    13,340

    Default

    Look great! Merci!!

    Same as me, when writing stuff, uppercase appear and don't appear where it's meant too lol apparently it's a sign of intelligence as is insomnia, cool I'm not just uber cool, I'm KYLIE cool!

  4. #4
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corra View Post
    Oh tahnks so much!
    Maybe the ''KYLIE'' is a real font ???


    Maybe, but i didn't look for it, i just went in and did it myself

    I'm sure people are going to think it's the Bifur font but it's not, maybe someone will find it later but idc unless it's used elsewhere on the album.

    I really really really really really want the tracks "logos" to be made on Kylie's handwriting, i've always thought it's so damn beautiful and i love the way she writes (tho it can be complicated sometimes lol) but it's gorgeous.

  5. #5
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIAMONDS View Post
    Look great! Merci!!

    Same as me, when writing stuff, uppercase appear and don't appear where it's meant too lol apparently it's a sign of intelligence as is insomnia, cool I'm not just uber cool, I'm KYLIE cool!
    yous welcome diamond gurr

  6. #6
    Baby I'm your boombox!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,386

    Default

    flawless

  7. #7
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Thanks.

    I kinda wish the Kylie logo was on her handwritting too, you know for merch and keychains hat would have been pretty cool.

    I'm guess they decided against it since it's what they use on Kylie at home.

  8. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    Thanks.

    I kinda wish the Kylie logo was on her handwritting too, you know for merch and keychains hat would have been pretty cool.

    I'm guess they decided against it since it's what they use on Kylie at home.
    I think it's better like this Dano - there's something about the sharp stye of it that adds to the imagery. Soft Kylie can take a back-seat this era.

  9. #9
    Regular Dano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    10,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markysf View Post
    I think it's better like this Dano - there's something about the sharp stye of it that adds to the imagery. Soft Kylie can take a back-seat this era.
    I can't wait to see what the design and everything on the album willlook like

  10. #10
    Impossible Princess IrynaKIM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UA/ USA
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Ooooh! Thank you Dano!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •