Thread: JB HiFi's Description of Dannii

Default JB HiFi's Description of Dannii

Went into JB HiFi today and and instead of writing Dannii Minogue had cheekily written Kylie's Sister. They did have the 'Best Of' CD for $14.99, but no other CD's were avaiable. They were also very low on Kylie releases. Don't know if this means that they were out of stock or if Warner have deleted some titles.
    Last edited by slo motion; 25-01-2014 at 10:12 AM.

... how cheeky of them ... but in essence they're stating nothing wrong LOL

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Quote Originally Posted by slo motion View Post
    Went into JB HiFi today and and instead of writing Dannii Minogue had cheekily written Kylie's Sister. They did have the 'Best Of' CD for $14.99, but no other CD's were avaiable. They were also very low on Kylie releases. Don't know if this means that they were out of stock or if Warner have deleted some titles.
    Well I hope Warner deleted the mess of Kylie's discography they have made with bad quality pressings.

As far as Dannii goes, none of her albums are in pressing so whatever's left is left. Sometimes you'll see Neon Nights, Club Disco or even Unleashed there but it just depends on the store.
    Showgirl Homecoming Tour - Sunday 12 November 2006
    KylieX2008 - Sunday 14 December 2008
    Aphrodite Les Folies Tour - Wednesday 8 June 2011
    Kiss Me Once Tour - Friday 20 March 2015
    Golden Tour - Tuesday 6 March 2019

Good BYE.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic Electric View Post
    Well I hope Warner deleted the mess of Kylie's discography they have made with bad quality pressings.

As far as Dannii goes, none of her albums are in pressing so whatever's left is left. Sometimes you'll see Neon Nights, Club Disco or even Unleashed there but it just depends on the store.
    id love to have a copy of Club Disco or Unleashed