Thread: the Dannii Shop

Default the Dannii Shop

... didn't see it mentioned on the first page of threads, so ... Dannii started an online shop:

http://www.danniishop.com/default.aspx

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

New music coming soon I hope.

Fierce and feeling mighty jamesgiraffe's Avatar

What a bizarre assortment of stock!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgiraffe View Post
    What a bizarre assortment of stock!
    I know!!! LOL! And an AWFULLY designed site too! Most weird! Really, who is going to be buying the absolute crock of shite on there?

You're so right!^^

Very strange. She must be bored.

She should do a mid-market Goop.

Wow..... why would you want to get most of that there when most of it you can get in practically any homewear section of any supermarket (refering to the stackable bowls, measuring spoons ect)
    It seems to basically be a homewear store with Dannii's name plastered on it

Very bizzare that in the music and books section you have the 2 books and then the most recent cd.......... Do they not have any copies of any of the other releases of hers in a box somewhere? Seems a bit odd if you ask me

It really should just come with the slogan

Get the same home and kitchenwares as you will find in any supermarket/homewear store but at a really inflated price

If it was somewhat exclusive to Dannii IE they had a special pattern or something then it would make sense
    I see what they were going for and clearly it all has some connection to her (I'm not very good a keeping up with what she has been in advertising for but it looks like these are some of the things) but it is just so pointless and I really don't see them really selling anything through that store.

Shame really, if they had done a store more like K's store where it focuses on her releases and merch ect that would have worked but this is just shameless

Each to their own I guess

Also I highly doubt Dannii actually had much at all to do with this despite what it might say in the "About" section. It was probably created by the team that looks after her website
    Enjoying the good life

And tolerating SayHey......