Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Bitch's new look. Love it

She looked amazing in that Elton pic. That hair is so perfect for her. The new color is pretty but doesn't have the same life. She should stick with that first look, and add extra highlights when she wants to blonde up. Her hair always winds up looking damaged or bad when she's blonde. Roots show fast, she piles her hair on top of her head, and we see her tracks lol.

That color is also amazing on Kylie!

KayDeeWeeeeeeee

Yes yes yes but what is her natural color, if her roots would show? She's not a natural blonde is she?

"Pssss new song in the works ... I'm gonna let you know what I mean!!!!!"

Britney Spears has teased fans that she is currently working on new music in one of her latest posts on Instagram.

The 40-year-old singer has remained incredibly vocal on the social media platform all this year in the lead up to, and following, the fallout from the legal battle against her father, Jamie Spears. It has now been nearly three months since the 13-year conservatorship arrangement was suspended.

Being her own "cheerleader", Spears teased fans she is working on a new song while also simultaneously revealing she hasn't "forgotten" what her father or her family have done to her all these past years.

She wrote: "I just realized this today guys … after what my family tried to do to me three years ago … I needed to be my own cheerleader!!!! God knows they weren't."

Spears then took it upon herself to share some statistics about her own career to date, writing that she is "one of the most successful and celebrated entertainers in pop history" alongside the millions of records she has sold worldwide.

She continued that she has to be her own cheerleader, unlike her "classy" family for the past 13 years: "No … I’m not auditioning for anything !!!! I’m reminding myself and the world of who I am !!!! Yes … I will be my own cheerleader … why ???? I’m here to remind my white 'classy' family that I haven’t forgotten what they did to me nor will I ever forget !!!!⁣"

Britney Spears then ended the post by teasing new music is on the way: ⁣"Pssss new song in the works … I’m gonna let you know what I mean!!!!!"

She coupled the caption with a video showing off her vocal range as she practices in front of a mirror in her bathroom.
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif

I thought stowing off her range was more painful sounding than tuneful tbh.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    I thought stowing off her range was more painful sounding than tuneful tbh.
    Lol totally! It didn't sound good at all lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Lol totally! It didn't sound good at all lol
    I think Britney needs a hell of a lot of vocal coaching to bring out a halway decent voice.

I hope she does it though and surprises everyone but feel she is behaving a little eratically and any goodwill people have for her now will dissipate unless she moves on, at least publicly.

Id like her to be know for great songs rather than what her family did to her.

Regular

I think Britney needs a hell of a lot of vocal coaching to bring out a halway decent voice.

I hope she does it though and surprises everyone but feel she is behaving a little eratically and any goodwill people have for her now will dissipate unless she moves on, at least publicly.

Same, it will be interesting to see what she does next, if anything. Not so sure she is as hungry for music now......but maybe she will release something.

Her family abused her for years. You don't just move on from that quickly. Give the woman time. Yikes.