Thread: Moving to Australia- Kylie music collection

Default Moving to Australia- Kylie music collection

Hi all

Iím moving back to Australia and have tons of official Kylie music, but also some CDs, mp3s, videos etc that Iíve recorded off the internet or from TV. My items are being shipped.

Is it likely to get caught up in customs or are these just classified as personal collections?

Any advice on how to declare items would be greatly appreciated

Hello there,

If using a removal company, they will come into your home, pack up all these items into one box and place on to the shipping crate with all your other items and complete the relevant paperwork for this.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BoomboxAJ View Post
    Hi all

Iím moving back to Australia and have tons of official Kylie music, but also some CDs, mp3s, videos etc that Iíve recorded off the internet or from TV. My items are being shipped.

Is it likely to get caught up in customs or are these just classified as personal collections?

Any advice on how to declare items would be greatly appreciated
    Oh where you moving to in Oz and where from? Xx

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Oh where you moving to in Oz and where from? Xx
    Didnít you say you were moving to OZ before like many years ago?

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Didnít you say you were moving to OZ before like many years ago?
    Yeh, but visa criteria changed which meant I couldn't apply for PR. Could go temp then apply for perm but didn't want to take the risk! Plus my dad ended up with cancer so decided to put the fire out. Wish it had gone my way, Scotland and UK is a shit hole!!!

Scotland and UK is a shit hole!!!
    That's a sweeping statement.
    Yes, parts of the UK of which Scotland is part (Sorry if you're a Sturgeonite) are not great.
    But Australia and every other country has horrible places plus, it's not always better for people when they emigrate and many do return home.
    All of my husbands family have just returned from NZ after 25 years

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy View Post
    That's a sweeping statement.
    Yes, parts of the UK of which Scotland is part (Sorry if you're a Sturgeonite) are not great.
    But Australia and every other country has horrible places plus, it's not always better for people when they emigrate and many do return home.
    All of my husbands family have just returned from NZ after 25 years
    Yeh, when the criteria changed, I had to balance all that out too in terms of future etc!

Yes, every country has lovely parts. Scotland has a lot of beautiful country, especially the Highlands but that's about it. The UK isn't a great place to be, especially just now lol

Regular

Yeh, when the criteria changed, I had to balance all that out too in terms of future etc!

Yes, every country has lovely parts. Scotland has a lot of beautiful country, especially the Highlands but that's about it. The UK isn't a great place to be, especially just now lol
    But the UK is so beautiful. So posh and upper class like we see on the media. Beautiful posh people, lovely old buildings, safe from crime etc

Regular

Yeh, but visa criteria changed which meant I couldn't apply for PR. Could go temp then apply for perm but didn't want to take the risk! Plus my dad ended up with cancer so decided to put the fire out. Wish it had gone my way, Scotland and UK is a shit hole!!!
    Aaarggghh I see. Thatís horrible.