Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tour sound and look

Lightbulb Tour sound and look

Hello all,

How are we expecting the new tour to sound like? I hope she uses all these new versions of the songs she's been using during all these promo gigs!! Do we know who the geniuses behind these mixes are? She needs to work with them on the next album! Also what do we think will open and close the show? I can see OANLT being the opener and ITB being the closer.

And how are we expecting the stage to look like? Another huge production like Les Follies or something more simple and scaled back like X2008? With KMO under preforming do we expect a budget cut for the tour?! I hope not :'(

Edit: Is this an official remix or just a new mix?
    Last edited by Vaer0; 25-05-2014 at 02:29 AM.

- \//\\=/8O -
    AND NOW I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

Kylie said herself in an interview that this tour would be more simmple, more minimalist... but sill a big show, something more similar to Fever tour.

So I guess the stage will be quite simple in its construction, but a huge work will be made on lights and videos.

I hope for something like Mylene Farmer Timeless 2013:

You can see in the video at the beginning that there was a golden circle and a general standing admission behind. My guess is it will be something similar. No catwalk

I hope something like : Fever + KX2008 + Anti-tour.

Opening song: Kiss me once in a pin-up/ pop art section (what kind of fool? outfit, but in the dress little lips on it)

Closing song: I would love Fine (Extended and explosive version)

Hope something between Anti-Tour and KylieX2008...

I don't think it will be as minimalist as Anti-Tour... It IS a TOUR, so obviously there will be costumes changes, lot of lights and screens, dancers (we have probably seen a little bit of the choregraphy during the promo gigs). Considering the tickets rates, there will be something happening on stage :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BetterDevil View Post
    I hope something like : Fever + KX2008 + Anti-tour.
    I agree 100%!

Visually, I'm hoping for something on the scale of X2008 and Fever and vibe, I'd love it to be a lot like the freestyle sections (where there was less choreography and just Kylie having fun) of X2008 and the Anti-Tour. For me Les Folies was a little too polished (yet amazing none the less).

I'm hoping budget won't be an issue, though the albums performance may change that. That said, the tour will still pocket 50m+ so a budget of 10m is plausible - which if I remember correctly is what X and Showgirl cost?

KylieX2008 was her best tour without a trace of doubt. Hope she does something like that, and include Timebomb!

Anything is Possible! PossiblePrince's Avatar

For the price of these tickets I am expecting something decent. She is bound to sing songs off this album but considering it is a bit of a flop, I am hoping she might introduce some older songs back into the setlist that she hasn't done in a while or done at all. Not quite Anti-Tour full but the odd one. This has to be one of the worst albums she has done in my opinion.

Regular

I hope to god she ditches that grandma hair