Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: US Tour Leg?

Regular

Default US Tour Leg?

Now we wait to see if she will tout the US. I really hope so.

Crossing fingers and toes. She's got a chunk of time off between November and March. Let's hope she's in the US/Canada around that time.

Impossible Honey Extraordinary Day's Avatar

Wishing on my lucky stars for a US tour!

Regular

I would shell out cash just for two drag those free gigs she's been doing around the US. Just her and a band and some girl dancers... don't need much to make me happy!

Regular

If she’s touring OZ early next year then maybe late spring/ early summer she tour the Americas..? Maybe even be preparing to launch a new album??

You can't say never, but i think it's reaaaaaaaaaally doubtful. She is touring australia because she can't leave them out of the tour, but hoping for any dates outside of the uk/europe/australia at this point is really stretching things out, ticket sales would be dismal (sorry to say it, but its true) at least Aphrodite Les Folies/Live was selling on a highly succesful single and the album had a nice run on the charts.

Regular

I would love it and I would pay anything to see her again, but to be honest I want this era done and over with. Just get the tour over with and take some small time off then get her butt back in the studio as soon as possible to make a new album that can come out as soon as possible. I really don't want to wait another 4 years for another album. Plus shes got to do some damage control thanks to all the mistake that was made on KMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    You can't say never, but i think it's reaaaaaaaaaally doubtful. She is touring australia because she can't leave them out of the tour, but hoping for any dates outside of the uk/europe/australia at this point is really stretching things out, ticket sales would be dismal (sorry to say it, but its true) at least Aphrodite Les Folies/Live was selling on a highly succesful single and the album had a nice run on the charts.
    That seems a little unfair to say, the For Me, For You Tour wasn't in support of an album at all. And did that not do well? I think her fans here in the US are quite devoted and aching to see her live again--I know I am! So I think the tickets would definitely sell.

I figure the tour will be very very limited, maybe NYC, LA and Vegas.

May 22 | Lana Del Rey | Endless Summer Tour | Sleep Train Amphitheater, Ridgefield
    June 5 | Shania Twain | Rock This Country! Tour | KeyArena, Seattle
    June 29 | Rob Thomas | Great Unknown Tour | Paramount Theatre, Seattle
    October 27 | Madonna | Rebel Heart Tour | The Forum, Inglewood

Please, please! I hope for USA and Canada! We love you here! Bring your band and a few dancers and your back up singers and we'd be happy!