Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kiss Me Once Tour Stage

I hope that's it, looks exciting!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by massprince View Post
    If I were kylie, I will cancel tour and focus on making another album with a different label. I have a feeling that she will lose millions on this tour.
    Well, thank God you're not her then, cause that would be a terrible business decision.

Don't know if the dancers are already rehearsing on the real stage floor, but from the pictures we have seen, it seems that it could be a black polished one. I love a stage with this kind of floor, it makes everything shiny and so classy

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by massprince View Post
    If I were kylie, I will cancel tour and focus on making another album with a different label. I have a feeling that she will lose millions on this tour.
    Shes not going to cancel the tour shes not going lose much. Lets just hope she doesn't add more dates. I agree that as soon as it's over she should find a new label and get started on a new album as soon as possible.

Regular

Sooo looking at this, the catwalk/satellite stage is gonna reach about half way across the arena floor. So I also guess that the Gold Circle will fill the space around the main and satellite stages. The other standing area will be the remaining half of the arena (in Uk and Europe anyway), barriered off from the Gold Circle??

Is that about right??
    KYLIE FAN SINCE '87

Quote Originally Posted by royzer1 View Post
    Sooo looking at this, the catwalk/satellite stage is gonna reach about half way across the arena floor. So I also guess that the Gold Circle will fill the space around the main and satellite stages. The other standing area will be the remaining half of the arena (in Uk and Europe anyway), barriered off from the Gold Circle??

Is that about right??
    From the maps we have seen so far, yes you are correct. Gold circle around the main stage and satellite stage, separated from the général admission by a barrier.
    And apparently in Australia the other half Will be seated

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ian44 View Post
    From the maps we have seen so far, yes you are correct. Gold circle around the main stage and satellite stage, separated from the général admission by a barrier.
    And apparently in Australia the other half Will be seated
    Thanks.

Yeah on the seating maps for the Australia shows the rear half of the arena floor is seated. Whereas in Europe we have total standing.
    KYLIE FAN SINCE '87