Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Say Hey comes of age this year. 18 years of Say Hey

  1. #11
    diamonds in my eyes™
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Everywhere, Sydney is home
    Posts
    13,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    happy birthday to the madhouse!
    gold star!

  2. #12
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discoboy View Post
    But Say Hey did give us the name for this rather wonderful forum!
    Yes! On a personal note, sad though this may sound, this forum has kept me "company" during many difficult times in the small hours not so long ago...

  3. #13
    diamonds in my eyes™
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Everywhere, Sydney is home
    Posts
    13,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pethead View Post
    Yes! On a personal note, sad though this may sound, this forum has kept me "company" during many difficult times in the small hours not so long ago...
    Aawwwww I think we've all been there, even the loonies are a comedic distraction haha

  4. #14
    Happier Than High discoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pethead View Post
    Yes! On a personal note, sad though this may sound, this forum has kept me "company" during many difficult times in the small hours not so long ago...
    I don't think that's sad at all. Say Hey has always been a good distraction for me. It makes me appreciate that life isn't so bad and there really are some strange people out there

  5. #15
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discoboy View Post
    I don't think that's sad at all. Say Hey has always been a good distraction for me. It makes me appreciate that life isn't so bad and there really are some strange people out there
    LOL...there was that of course too, hope you're enjoying the re-issues if they've arrived yet btw!

  6. #16
    Regular Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesterfield, UK
    Posts
    22,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discoboy View Post
    I don't think that's sad at all. Say Hey has always been a good distraction for me. It makes me appreciate that life isn't so bad and there really are some strange people out there
    Some really nice people too. I've met a few really great people thanks to these forums and then meeting up at concerts. The loons are only a small fraction really.

  7. #17
    Happier Than High discoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pethead View Post
    LOL...there was that of course too, hope you're enjoying the re-issues if they've arrived yet btw!
    They should be here tomorrow! I hope so, otherwise I will be beside myself

    Have you got yours?

  8. #18
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Midlands UK
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Yep, they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday morning. Postman had left them by the flat door so I didn't have to collect them from sorting office - really surprised and extremely pleased with them all. Glad I forked out in the end, not sure the neighbours agreed...

  9. #19
    Happier Than High discoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Some really nice people too. I've met a few really great people thanks to these forums and then meeting up at concerts. The loons are only a small fraction really.
    There some lovely people on here you are right! I've only meet one person from here but it would be good to make more friends

    Quote Originally Posted by pethead View Post
    Yep, they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday morning. Postman had left them by the flat door so I didn't have to collect them from sorting office - really surprised and extremely pleased with them all. Glad I forked out in the end, not sure the neighbours agreed...
    Lucky they were waiting for you!

    Glad you are enjoying them. I think those classic Kylie albums are best to be played loudly

  10. #20
    CG(K)OOMH
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    Posts
    9,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Happy birthday to the Madhouse!
    Haha! Yes! Happy Birthday SayHey.

    Quote Originally Posted by pethead View Post
    Yes! On a personal note, sad though this may sound, this forum has kept me "company" during many difficult times in the small hours not so long ago...
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by DIAMONDS View Post
    Aawwwww I think we've all been there, even the loonies are a comedic distraction haha
    SayHey is always good fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •