Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say Hey comes of age this year. 18 years of Say Hey

diamonds in my eyes™

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    happy birthday to the madhouse!
    gold star!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by discoboy View Post
    But Say Hey did give us the name for this rather wonderful forum!
    Yes! On a personal note, sad though this may sound, this forum has kept me "company" during many difficult times in the small hours not so long ago...

diamonds in my eyes™

Quote Originally Posted by pethead View Post
    Yes! On a personal note, sad though this may sound, this forum has kept me "company" during many difficult times in the small hours not so long ago...
    Aawwwww I think we've all been there, even the loonies are a comedic distraction haha

I don't think that's sad at all. Say Hey has always been a good distraction for me. It makes me appreciate that life isn't so bad and there really are some strange people out there

Regular

I don't think that's sad at all. Say Hey has always been a good distraction for me. It makes me appreciate that life isn't so bad and there really are some strange people out there
    LOL...there was that of course too, hope you're enjoying the re-issues if they've arrived yet btw!

Some really nice people too. I've met a few really great people thanks to these forums and then meeting up at concerts. The loons are only a small fraction really.

LOL...there was that of course too, hope you're enjoying the re-issues if they've arrived yet btw!
    They should be here tomorrow! I hope so, otherwise I will be beside myself

Have you got yours?

Regular

Yep, they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday morning. Postman had left them by the flat door so I didn't have to collect them from sorting office - really surprised and extremely pleased with them all. Glad I forked out in the end, not sure the neighbours agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Some really nice people too. I've met a few really great people thanks to these forums and then meeting up at concerts. The loons are only a small fraction really.
    There some lovely people on here you are right! I've only meet one person from here but it would be good to make more friends

Yep, they were waiting for me when I got home yesterday morning. Postman had left them by the flat door so I didn't have to collect them from sorting office - really surprised and extremely pleased with them all. Glad I forked out in the end, not sure the neighbours agreed...
    Lucky they were waiting for you!

Glad you are enjoying them. I think those classic Kylie albums are best to be played loudly

CG(K)OOMH

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Happy birthday to the Madhouse!
    Haha! Yes! Happy Birthday SayHey.

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by DIAMONDS View Post
    Aawwwww I think we've all been there, even the loonies are a comedic distraction haha
    SayHey is always good fun.