Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 404

Default 404

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get this message when I want to preview my thread and also when I try posting a new thread in the Picture forum

... yup, very annoying ... happens to me all the time when I'm trying to post anything from Twitter/Instagram and such ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Doesn't seem anyone cares, I'm not gonna try 15 times posting something.

Guess we must wait for the next forum hack before it's solved LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouLikeWhatYouSee View Post
    Doesn't seem anyone cares, I'm not gonna try 15 times posting something.

Guess we must wait for the next forum hack before it's solved LOL
    Hmm, I get no errors. Are you still getting them ?

I didn't try posting a new topic since Nov 16, the last time it didn't work.

Surprisingly I could post one here. Weeks ago I had the same problem and I couldn't even post one here in the feedback forum.

As I see Peter has the same problem some times I guess there is a bug somewhere.

CG(K)OOMH

I had the same problem two weeks ago I thought it was maybe my IP or DNS. Now everything works fine! Thanks god because SayHey it's one of my daily pleasures.

Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    Hmm, I get no errors. Are you still getting them ?
    ... it's not that I cannot post or cannot start a thread, but I used to be able for instance to simply copy a K-twitter and would be able to paste that into the post without problem, even with pictures and/or links included; nowadays I get that fault message and would have to reduce the twitter-quote to just the text and have to upload the images separately to an image hosting site ... so often I don't bother ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpeter View Post
    ... it's not that I cannot post or cannot start a thread, but I used to be able for instance to simply copy a K-twitter and would be able to paste that into the post without problem, even with pictures and/or links included; nowadays I get that fault message and would have to reduce the twitter-quote to just the text and have to upload the images separately to an image hosting site ... so often I don't bother ...
    You have to keep trying.

The error I encounter are duplicate posts, and sometimes it posts and sometimes it doesn't.

Tried that yesterday (trying to post some pix) and got a 403 + 404 fault message. After that the board froze on me and I haven't been able to acces SH on my pc since. Typing this on my mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpeter View Post
    Tried that yesterday (trying to post some pix) and got a 403 + 404 fault message. After that the board froze on me and I haven't been able to acces SH on my pc since. Typing this on my mobile.
    Still not able to get the board working on my pc. Have no problems with other forums or other sites; it's just SH that's acting up on me :-/