Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 404

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpeter View Post
    Still not able to get the board working on my pc. Have no problems with other forums or other sites; it's just SH that's acting up on me :-/
    Even changing DNS servers didn't solve anything ... still unable to connect to SH from my PC ... or laptop. Only mobile works :-/

CG(K)OOMH

Even changing DNS servers didn't solve anything ... still unable to connect to SH from my PC ... or laptop. Only mobile works :-/
    I had the same problem weeks ago and I could only access SH using Hotspot Shield. Worth a try Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by IBelieveInK View Post
    I had the same problem weeks ago and I could only access SH using Hotspot Shield. Worth a try Peter.
    Never heard of that but will have a look at it ... thanks

Using Ultra Surf now, and it does seem to work ... slowing things down considerably, but at least it works ...
    Last edited by Pixelpeter; 04-12-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Dear mods: still not sure what's going on with this board for me (and at least also for IBelieveInK) but it seems like my IP address is blocked, as I can access SH only when using UltraSurf which uses another server with another IP address. As reported here earlier this happened when trying to post some pictures and getting some fault-messages; since then I cannot get onboard normally. Only SH is acting up like this for me; using UltraSurf works, but slows things down and/or doesn't load pages correctly now and again. Could someone please check if there's indeed some form of IP block or another problem regarding my login? Cheers

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Dear mods: still not sure what's going on with this board for me (and at least also for IBelieveInK) but it seems like my IP address is blocked, as I can access SH only when using UltraSurf which uses another server with another IP address. As reported here earlier this happened when trying to post some pictures and getting some fault-messages; since then I cannot get onboard normally. Only SH is acting up like this for me; using UltraSurf works, but slows things down and/or doesn't load pages correctly now and again. Could someone please check if there's indeed some form of IP block or another problem regarding my login? Cheers
    There's no block on you or your IP address. I'm looking into it further, and will do some routine maintenance on the database to see if there is some glitch you are getting caught up in.

N x

I had the same problem weeks ago, thought sayhey is just down, a few days later it worked normal again.

Had no problem posting a new topic in the Media forum today, but when I tried posting one in the Pictures forum I just got the same 404 as before, weird.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Neil R View Post
    There's no block on you or your IP address. I'm looking into it further, and will do some routine maintenance on the database to see if there is some glitch you are getting caught up in.

N x
    ... cheers Neil !! ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

... whatever's been done ... don't change it, as I can normally log in again ... whoop&thanks! ...

Since Christmas I can't post in the forum anymore. First I got the 404 error. Now the site is completely down for me (Switzerland). Only can access sayhey through a slow proxy. Is my IP banned?

Quote Originally Posted by WarZard View Post
    Since Christmas I can't post in the forum anymore. First I got the 404 error. Now the site is completely down for me (Switzerland). Only can access sayhey through a slow proxy. Is my IP banned?
    Hmm, your ip is not banned. No idea why. Try clearing your cach or refresh your ip. As far as I know the forum is working fine with no erros. It must be a security issue with your system somewhere. What AF are you using ? Firewall ?