Thread: What's wrong with the Forum?

Default What's wrong with the Forum?

I can't even reply to limbo's thread about it here. Feel free to merge but please fix it. Only the first page of threads show up. I'm using iphone6s.

Yeah I'm having issues too. I keep getting a pop up via my anti mal-ware program that says "Malicious Website Blocked". It does it every time i go to a new page.

PHP Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in ..../vb/vb.php on line 114

PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5802) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5802) in ..../includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 49

^Error at top of every page

I see those errors at the top of every page too

A post was written on the SayHey Facebook page yesterday stating that it was a database problem.
    Enjoying the good life

And tolerating SayHey......

Quote Originally Posted by SammySeal View Post
    A post was written on the SayHey Facebook page yesterday stating that it was a database problem.
    No shit!

LOL

I never frequent Fuckbook, let alone SH's page.

Thanks for update SS

... wasn't able to log onto SH for the last 3 days ... anybody else experienced the same? ... and NO, I don't do FB ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpeter View Post
    ... wasn't able to log onto SH for the last 3 days ... anybody else experienced the same? ... and NO, I don't do FB ...
    Just a glitch

... must be another glitch right now as I cannot get the forum to load on my PC (tried 2 different browsers) ... for some reason it does work on my mobile ... but I'm not a fan of that ...

... and today working of the forum is back to normal ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread