Thread: Who owns Danniiís material / Spotify stats?

Default Who owns Danniiís material / Spotify stats?

So, as TBM negotiated that after 25 years KM got the rights to her work, was the same arranged for DM? And if so, I wonder if they go to Dannii or Darenote/Kaydeebee,

Plus, we get updates of Kylieís subscribers/plays to Spotify, but what are Danniiís?

Oh, Danielle - come back to popdom!

Yes, Dannii bought her stuff years ago and it's under Disco Shine Productions not Kaydeebe.

Quote Originally Posted by airyn View Post
    Yes, Dannii bought her stuff years ago and it's under Disco Shine Productions not Kaydeebe.
    I googled that. Couldnít see any reference to it? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    So, as TBM negotiated that after 25 years KM got the rights to her work, was the same arranged for DM? And if so, I wonder if they go to Dannii or Darenote/Kaydeebee,

Plus, we get updates of Kylieís subscribers/plays to Spotify, but what are Danniiís?

Oh, Danielle - come back to popdom!

I think she needs to come back to popdom too, or dancedom rather. Her mash up with Clean bandit on the sydney mardi gras performance made me think that she should enlist Clean Bandit, Duke Dumont, and others like Jax Jones , Chase & Status, Disclosure or Galantis, Kygo and Calvin Harris, with maybe a song with Xenomania for the nostalgic factor and make an album which is cross between the experimental sound of Girl and the accessibility of Neon Nights, with all uplifting emotive dance tunes, ready for ibiza with a couple of Drum & Bass tracks, I also think she should redo the poppy queer as folk anthem Santa Maria, Tatjanas song from PWL in the 90s but with better verses and give it a modern kygo esque dance makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Its Time to Confide View Post
    I think she needs to come back to popdom too, or dancedom rather. Her mash up with Clean bandit on the sydney mardi gras performance made me think that she should enlist Clean Bandit, Duke Dumont, and others like Jax Jones , Chase & Status, Disclosure or Galantis, Kygo and Calvin Harris, with maybe a song with Xenomania for the nostalgic factor and make an album which is cross between the experimental sound of Girl and the accessibility of Neon Nights, with all uplifting emotive dance tunes, ready for ibiza with a couple of Drum & Bass tracks, I also think she should redo the poppy queer as folk anthem Santa Maria, Tatjanas song from PWL in the 90s but with better verses and give it a modern kygo esque dance makeover.
    Love your ideas! Thatíd be amazing, huh! 🥰