Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sayhey is 20!

I think I even remember the design...

but Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepp View Post
    I have been on here since 99, but different name. Does Neil still use this forum and he is still a Kylie fan? And Ellektrika?
    No
    Yes
    Yes

Regular

and we hope for 20 more!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMK View Post
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    Lol elle dissapeared completely. Loved her Fantasy stories :-)

Also one from beginning. Wow! 20 years... so many memories... Elle, Kane, THP, TOMMH and of course the famous SarahURE! 😂

Happy 20 SayHey!

I've been here on and off since the beginning, when the forum was like a tree branch and was lime green font with a black background. Anyone could post and you didn't even need a username.

When the board changed to something similar to what it is now around 1999 time, this forum was more than just a fan forum. It was a community. In fact, the off-topic part of the forum was more often busier than the main board.

There were some bizarre characters like Sarah Ure, Princess Kylie Minogue, Kamino, Simon H, Rental Richard, Gannonga Gachonga, to name a few. And there were hilarious arguments and other nonsense.

Most importantly though, Say Hey was an annex of LiMBO which was incredibly informative and interesting. It was well laid out, up to date and far more user friendly than the official website.

This forum is sadly a shadow of its former self, where people who were desperate to hear about a remix, or join a silly row are now concerned with bills, work, family etc, and there are few younger fans to replace them.

Shame that.

Regular

20 years....WOW!!!! I've been here pretty much since the start (different username at the beginning). It has always been such a great community to be part of. This is definitely down to the many eccentric characters along the way....let's not forget 'Semen' and his Body Language interview 😂😂

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    20 years....WOW!!!! I've been here pretty much since the start (different username at the beginning). It has always been such a great community to be part of. This is definitely down to the many eccentric characters along the way....let's not forget 'Semen' and his Body Language interview ����
    Whats this BL interview? I don't recall, they were funny as F tho!

But where did Neil himself go? Havent seen him post for years