Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Kylie & Prince Question

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    Kylie sang it to the reporter who interviewed her for The Face in 94. That was a fantastic interview.
    That was Chris Heath. She always seemed to let her guard down with him. He also contributed to her 1999 "Evidence" book.

  2. #22
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeadlessPostman View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone would know what the lyrics are, but the song and Prince's demo recording of it certainly exist.
    Kylie herself previously revealed these lyrics during "The Face" interview in 1994. As a self-professed 'insider' I would have thought you already knew them? x

  3. #23
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sigatoka View Post
    Kylie herself previously revealed these lyrics during "The Face" interview in 1994. As a self-professed 'insider' I would have thought you already knew them? x
    Stop trying act all smart/predanctic and show THP to be wrong - Not everyone (including me) knows every single word of every single interview that Kylie has done. It's an easy mistake to make.
    Last edited by CupidBoyy; 07-01-2018 at 01:51 PM.

  4. #24
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidBoyy View Post
    Stop trying act all smart/predanctic and show THP to be wrong - Not everyone (including me) knows every single word of every single interview that Kylie has done. It's an easy mistake to make.
    It's not that he doesn't know the words, it's the condescending how would anyone 'know what the lyrics are'.

  5. #25

    Default

    Is there a pic of prince and kylie together anywhere

  6. #26
    Regular Supernova2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Lyrics:
    Sugar and spice, come and Show me Paradise....let me.be your baby doll


    Love it :-)

  7. #27
    Regular Supernova2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Its Time to Confide View Post
    Is there a pic of prince and kylie together anywhere
    No.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •