Page 2 of 1102 FirstFirst 123456789101112521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Era - Singles & Album Streaming + Chart Positions

Quote Originally Posted by dhrbb03 View Post
    I always Google Kylie Minogue kworb and it pops up at the top. http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/kylieminogue.html Not much activity on there just yet, but tomorrow I'm sure it'll be a lot more interesting.

Edit: Beat me to it.
    Thank you anyway!

Regular

My iTunes app in New Zealand is showing Dancing as #41 overall and #24 on pop downloads. So close to top 40 overall!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Kworb updates regularly and is very accurate, he’s a friend of mine he put Kylie’s Christmas music on his front page last time, I might text him to put Dancing video on there this time haha.
    Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Kworb updates regularly and is very accurate, heís a friend of mine he put Kylieís Christmas music on his front page last time, I might text him to put Dancing video on there this time haha.
    I meant sales wise, whenever a new single or album is released it generally makes other songs and albums jump. There were only three entries on any chart at the minute, I just meant by this time tomorrow there should be a lot more releases on there as well.

Do Apple Music streams and offline downloads count towards this?

Quote Originally Posted by griffsr View Post
    Do Apple Music streams and offline downloads count towards this?
    Yes

Up to #26 in Australia... if you donít have it already get it now. For the public and radio to notice we need Dancing to make a big impression ....

Quote Originally Posted by JimboGreen View Post
    Thank you anyway!
    Random!!!!

Sensitized

iTunes:
    #185 Norway

I just checked the Billboard 200 album chart out of curiosity to see what kind of music is "in" right now and I was amazed by a few things:
    First off, I can't believe that Ed Sheeran's Divide has been on the charts for 45 weeks and is still number 2! The longevity of Divide's success is amazing in todays world. Wow.

Secondly, I'm surprised both Eminem and Taylor Swift are already going down. Both have peaked at number 1, but are quickly going down. Big disappointment for Eminem for sure as he usually performs well on the Billboard album chart.

Thirdly, who on earth would have believed that for the second week in a row the original soundtrack for The Greatest Showman would actually be at number 1? I did not see that one coming at all. It made me check the Spotify tracks and "Rewrite the stars" by Zac Efron and Zendaya has almost 28 million streams and all other songs have over 15 million streams. It's impressive numbers for any album, especially a soundtrack.

My plan to analyze what kind of music is "in" right now didn't really work out as the top 10 Billboard album chart could not include a more versatile presentation of music.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboGreen View Post
    Yes
    Cool Thankyou :-)