Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Neon Nights Danniiversary Edition

... finally got word back from Pledge, and apparently they're gonna send me a decent copy ... so here's hoping that all's well that ends well ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

I also just received this message:

So sorry to hear there has been an issue with your order.
    I will get in touch with the fulfilment company now to have a new order shipped to you as soon as possible.

As soon as I have confirmation of shipment I will let you know,

Apologies again and do let me know if there is anything more I can do in the meantime.

Hopefully they dont write back saying sorry its out of stock. Fingers crossed!

I've still not heard so going to nudge again

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Has everyone received their copy already? Mine was apparently shipped on the 19th but it hasn't arrived yet.

Sent them an e-mail yesterday but no response so far.

... just received word from Pledge that my resend is apparently on its way ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelpeter View Post
    ... just received word from Pledge that my resend is apparently on its way ...
    Same! Though it was worded in the weirdest way:

I have been informed by the fulfilment company that this resend has been set up!
    We do ask that Pledgers allow 30 days for international shipping.

Sounds like its happening though!

... yeah, my pink one is a bit 'cloudy', but I don't mind that ... I do mind that ^ awful looking label ...
    One label on one of the blue discs is also quite bubbly, but not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by thedelinquent View Post
    Got mine yesterday, the poster doesn't say 'LOVE' on it...obviously she got fed up with writing that! And the LP outer sleeve is coming apart so I need to get some glue!!! :/
    My poster also just says "Dannii", oh well lol
    One of the LP sleeves is also opening at the bottom, so I may have to glue that back.

... just received my replacement vinyls ... it was just the vinyl records in their sleeves, but glad to have a complete and pristine set now ...

... just received my replacement vinyls ... it was just the vinyl records in their sleeves, but glad to have a complete and pristine set now ...
    Interesting. Did they ever send you tracking info or any further confirmation it was sent after writing back saying the resend had been set up? Still waiting on mine but Im in the US so might still be awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by EricRiotT View Post
    Interesting. Did they ever send you tracking info or any further confirmation it was sent after writing back saying the resend had been set up? Still waiting on mine but Im in the US so might still be awhile.
    ... nope, I didn't receive additional info ... they simply turned up yesterday ...