Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Neon Nights Danniiversary Edition

My replacement copy finally arrived and unfortunately it was also just the records (not in any sleeves at all). Literally just the 2 records sat on top of each other with a piece of bubble wrap taped around them). Which is a shame because Iím sure they got scratched from rubbing up against each other in transit. I also wish theyíd sent a full replacement copy since my outer sleeve was damaged and I told them about it when I contacted them. I feel like I read other people saying they got full replacement copies and like multiple free added copies of the signed poster. I canít help but feel a little shafted. Very disappointed with Pledge but... cíest la vie.

... I did receive my replacement with sleeves, but nothing else ... maybe they were already running out of spares? ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

I got a full replacement copy too. Odd how they are doing it different for different people but happy to have a copy without bubbled vinyl label.

Previously: ChristopherP BrotherInRhythm's Avatar

Well, my copy never arrived at all and now they're being very slow to respond.

Definitely not a good experience with Pledge.

My CD never arrived, and the replacement for my damaged vinyl is still in limbo. Itís at least a week between each communication, so god knows if/when this will ever be resolved 😕 I hope Dannii doesnít work with these guys in the future - terrible service

Regular

HMV are stocking Dannii on both Vinyl and CD

Regular

Does anyone know if all the Neon Nights vinyl is the Blue and Pink? I bought my copy instore from JB Hi Fi today for $52.99.

... not sure but think so. Why would they change colors during the production run? ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

CantBeatTheFeeling thedelinquent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Does anyone know if all the Neon Nights vinyl is the Blue and Pink? I bought my copy instore from JB Hi Fi today for $52.99.
    Plus the standard black vinyl
    "don't make a mess of your life Lola, forget him, men are all the same"

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by thedelinquent View Post
    Plus the standard black vinyl
    Oh how would you know which is which?