Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How big a fan are you ? From scale 1 to 10

8, The only reason is that I can't listen her first 2-3 albums even if the first one have some good new wave tracks but the rest are just not my taste and even at that time was kinda meh in front of other hit albums. My opinion.

I'm a 9.
    I do know where she lives but would never dream of invading her privacy by going to her house and hanging around. (Plus I live in the Canary Islands and only get to England about once a year!)

Regular

Used to be a 9 but I guess as I get older, Iím becoming more a 7/6.

International pop fanatic dabblie's Avatar

Currently 7, used to be 8 lol. Mainly due to major changes in how I spend my time and money, in general.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IanBliss View Post
    Yes I'd say 7 now

In my youth and up to Anti-Tour, I'd definately be 8
    I feel I would be the same! I still look forward to new music from her, but I don't get the same buzz/excitement like I used to.

Gone is the day where I will fork out money for everything she releases...I hummed and hawed about getting the 'Step Back In Time' reissue, but realised that all I needed from it was the 'Radio Edit' of SOME KIND OF BLISS, which was crap, in reality. The megamix was a joke and not worth the €10 it would have cost.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cf80 View Post
    I feel I would be the same! I still look forward to new music from her, but I don't get the same buzz/excitement like I used to.

Gone is the day where I will fork out money for everything she releases...I hummed and hawed about getting the 'Step Back In Time' reissue, but realised that all I needed from it was the 'Radio Edit' of SOME KIND OF BLISS, which was crap, in reality. The megamix was a joke and not worth the Ä10 it would have cost.
    Same here. I think itís natural to have the same buzz/excitement screaming fan girling moments ponder away as you get older. You start becoming more and more of a casual fan as you get older.

I just recently took like 2 test that said I was a 10. The test placed ever and Madonna above everyone 1. Kylie, 2. Madonna, 3.Donna Summer.I also took some test that scanned my Spotify list and said I was borderline obsessed. So 10 it is.