Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: ABBA's new song!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova2020 View Post
    You think they really Tried to avoid a pic of All 4 Together in 2008? Why?
    No I just mean from 1982-1999, there always seemed to be 2 or 3 members at events, it may not have been intentional. The first photo of Frida & Agnetha was from 2008, before that it was 1986, though it was printed in ABBA magazine that they met couple times for lunch in Stockholm, but Frida said in 1989 that she wrote to Agnetha and got a “nice letter back” but that was the only correspondence they had for years, “maybe we are too different?” She added.
    Though, I think their distance brought them closer, because Agnetha had a farm on Ekero and Frida’s summer home in southern Sweden in Skane also was a small farm. Frida did say she harvested veg etc.
    By 2005 they grew closer, Frida called their relationship “warm & sisterly” she added that her step daughter was holidaying in South Of France, and she text Frida to say that Agnetha was at same resort and was lying next to her by the pool, Frida said that she spoke to Agnetha before this and that she was getting help for her fear of flying “it’s very brave of her” Frida said. Agnetha later visited Frida at her home in Mallorca.
    I think all four have organically grown closer to each other in the past 40 years. Rather nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    No I just mean from 1982-1999, there always seemed to be 2 or 3 members at events, it may not have been intentional. The first photo of Frida & Agnetha was from 2008, before that it was 1986, though it was printed in ABBA magazine that they met couple times for lunch in Stockholm, but Frida said in 1989 that she wrote to Agnetha and got a “nice letter back” but that was the only correspondence they had for years, “maybe we are too different?” She added.
    Though, I think their distance brought them closer, because Agnetha had a farm on Ekero and Frida’s summer home in southern Sweden in Skane also was a small farm. Frida did say she harvested veg etc.
    By 2005 they grew closer, Frida called their relationship “warm & sisterly” she added that her step daughter was holidaying in South Of France, and she text Frida to say that Agnetha was at same resort and was lying next to her by the pool, Frida said that she spoke to Agnetha before this and that she was getting help for her fear of flying “it’s very brave of her” Frida said. Agnetha later visited Frida at her home in Mallorca.
    I think all four have organically grown closer to each other in the past 40 years. Rather nice.
    Indeed nice

Regular

It's really nice to know they're closer to each other now, very heartening, thanks Lamont. xx

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    It's really nice to know they're closer to each other now, very heartening, thanks Lamont. xx
    Why did they split? Had they fallen out?

Quote Originally Posted by Scotslad27 View Post
    Why did they split? Had they fallen out?
    No

A Break..Just a Break it was.
    They never Split

But after The solo stuff...I think the girls lost interrst in in return. I talk about late 80s