Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: ABBA's new song!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    She SO needs to be included in this. Dancing Queen or a little left of centre and "The Visitors".
    Iíd die. The Visitors has been one of my favorites since I was about 12. I remember playing my momís vinyls for the first time instead of playing the Gold CD when I first heard it. It would be a really incredible intro for their ABBAtar tour the way it builds.

The Visitors is their best album.

I was so happy when the Visitors album came out, I loved the direction they chose. And I was so disappointed that it turned out to be their last studio album.

ABBA's recent stint in the studio could result in a full new album from the group.

The quartet revealed back in April that they would be releasing two brand new songs - their first in over 35 years - to coincide with their ABBATARS project, a digital avatar tour set for 2019.

Now, it looks like an entire new album could be in the works. Speaking to the Evening Standard, BjŲrn Ulvaeus said their time in the studio could lead to "a new album, possibly".

"Or four songs or something like that – that’s possible,” he added, before insisting the band would not be touring. "But for us to perform on stage that’s just not going to happen. That’s a definite," he said.

One of ABBA's new songs titled I Still Have Faith In You will reportedly premiere on the BBC in December.

Ulvaeus previously described one of the new tracks as "a pop tune, very danceable," while the other is "more timeless, more reflective, that is all I will say. It is Nordic sad, but happy at the same time."
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif

I'd be so happy if we got a new album.

Regular

Iím interested! I only got into ABBA because of Kylie

Senior Member ShutDownTurnAround's Avatar

If ABBA are able to recapture their magic for a full album that would be amazing. Even an EP would be a dream come true. Very excited for the two new songs that we know are definitely coming our way.

I'd love a full and recorded version of Just Like That.

It is too good to remain a LQ demo.

I'd love an album with new ABBA material - songs in the vein of I Let The music Speak, Soldiers, Andante, One of Us - perfect ! Or one half new songs, one half new recordings of old demos like just Like That and Every Good Man would be good for me too hehehe
    Stick, or twist...

www.last.fm/user/wow73

benny has revealed that the new song 'I Still Have Faith In You' is written in the musical style of 6/8 time, which is similar to Queen's 'We Are The Champions' or Abba's own 'Andante Andante' so the song will be rousing and perhaps anthemic.