Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast

Thread: ABBA's new song!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Meanwhile the purpose built ABBA Arena in London’s East end is taking shape nicely….just over 100 days to go!!!

E6-CF1116-0194-4033-BD6-A-9962-D174652-A
    EC50-EEF0-1-F7-B-4466-A43-F-67-E3-A2-CA5-AFA
    free photo uploading websites
    You get tickets?

Say Hey Member

Hi Lamont, not yet my friend. I have a couple of things - financially - by 16th February- that need to fall into place then I’ll be in a position to buy one for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamont View Post
    You get tickets?

Hi Lamont, not yet my friend. I have a couple of things - financially - by 16th February- that need to fall into place then I’ll be in a position to buy one for myself.
    Yeh I’m kinda holding back too, what was frustrating was that the first night was the 27th May, but it seems actual premiere is 26th, think it will be especially invited guests and fan club members.

Yeh I’m kinda holding back too, what was frustrating was that the first night was the 27th May, but it seems actual premiere is 26th, think it will be especially invited guests and fan club members.
    Perhaps the 26th is when ABBA will be in the audience. If they attend the night with the press, it will be all about seeing them together, and not the show itself.

I think that is the case, in a different note, ‘No Doubt About It’ has been sent to radio.

Say Hey Member

Fantastic!!! One of my many favourite tracks from Voyage!! I really hope we get another CD as a physical too as we have with rest.

Thanks for the information Lamont 😊

I think that is the case, in a different note, ‘No Doubt About It’ has been sent to radio.

Fantastic!!! One of my many favourite tracks from Voyage!! I really hope we get another CD as a physical too as we have with rest.

Thanks for the information Lamont 😊
    Definitely a favourite of mine too, “bending like a willow…” hearing those two ladies harmonise on this line, then towards the end with Agnetha’s rarer high notes hitting “hissing like a wildcat.” And “this isn’t where it ends”
    It’s glorious.

NDAU is the best choice for what is probably the final single.

I live in hope of a deluxe version with more new, or reworked songs.

Say Hey Member

Thought this was brilliant in today’s Scottish Sun newspaper! Half page no less!!!

AB4193-C8-F3-C1-451-C-BD1-B-7-E8-DE897433-E

Regular

Thought this was brilliant in today’s Scottish Sun newspaper! Half page no less!!!

Ha, love that, inspired. Great to see the stadium taking shape too.