Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Random Kylie Ramblings

I got twins born 3 weeks ago in the US, and the boys are big eaters so it means constant visits to the Target down the street (downtown Minneapolis). Every day they play at least one Kylie song - already got New York City, I Love It, Magic, Head, Raining Glitter, Every Day’s Like Christmas (PWL Remix), All The Lovers… I was surprised to hear so much Kylie here!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tatababa View Post
    I got twins born 3 weeks ago in the US, and the boys are big eaters so it means constant visits to the Target down the street (downtown Minneapolis). Every day they play at least one Kylie song - already got New York City, I Love It, Magic, Head, Raining Glitter, Every Day’s Like Christmas (PWL Remix), All The Lovers… I was surprised to hear so much Kylie here!
    Sounds like the person in charge of the music is a gay or Kylie fan

Raining Glitter is a rather random one in the list. Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    Raining Glitter is a rather random one in the list. Funny!
    Today was Real Groove day

We know that K loves to bring successful collaborators back again (and maybe too many in some cases).

Does anyone know why working with Dan Carey and Emiliana Torini was a one off?

Quote Originally Posted by stanstan View Post
    We know that K loves to bring successful collaborators back again (and maybe too many in some cases).

Always wondered the same..

Always wondered the same..
    A full album in the Slow ball park would be amazing. ❤️

I suspect it was because everything after BL seemed to be chasing a return to pop. Emiliana is lovely and I think she'd have been well up for it. She mentioned Slow on its anniversary

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDWK55g...dium=copy_link

"Slow is 18 years old!
    When I was asked to write for Kylie I was in the midst of writing Fisherman’s woman, a very calm, folky record, with Dan Carey. We got so excited, started it straight away and wrote most of it in half an hour. I really have a need when writing to have rave nights where Dan and I jump around the studio making dance/pop music.
    We did not think she’d use it but found ourselves in a studio in the west end recording Kylie. We needed a middle part and she rolled that up in no time. We had filled the studio with sheep rugs and a poster of the Alps with some yodelers hanging about 🙄… It was all I could find. She was kind, fun and graceful to us ding dongs.
    Kylie dururu! Kylie dururu!
    @kylieminogue "

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyssecondclass View Post
    I suspect it was because everything after BL seemed to be chasing a return to pop. Emiliana is lovely and I think she'd have been well up for it. She mentioned Slow on its anniversary

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWDWK55g...dium=copy_link

"Slow is 18 years old!
    When I was asked to write for Kylie I was in the midst of writing Fisherman’s woman, a very calm, folky record, with Dan Carey. We got so excited, started it straight away and wrote most of it in half an hour. I really have a need when writing to have rave nights where Dan and I jump around the studio making dance/pop music.
    We did not think she’d use it but found ourselves in a studio in the west end recording Kylie. We needed a middle part and she rolled that up in no time. We had filled the studio with sheep rugs and a poster of the Alps with some yodelers hanging about 🙄… It was all I could find. She was kind, fun and graceful to us ding dongs.
    Kylie dururu! Kylie dururu!
    @kylieminogue "
    BIB - that is absolutely terrifying. Slow was the last single to be released before my father died and he quite liked this song.

A full album in the Slow ball park would be amazing. ❤️
    It’s what BL should’ve been