Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Kylie Ramblings

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KM1997 View Post
    Why MTSWY in uk itunes top 200 and has solid youtube numbers for kylie's videos - more than 5000 per day?
    Jack was promoting his new single on TV (Graham Norton) hence the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter View Post
    Wonder why Kylie has never the US version of drag race? And have they ever lip synced to one of her songs?
    There was a lip sync to I was Gonna Cancel on during season 7 between Kennedy Davenport and Jasmine Masters but it wasn't great.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidboy04 View Post
    There was a lip sync to I was Gonna Cancel on during season 7 between Kennedy Davenport and Jasmine Masters but it wasn't great.
    This was mainly due to Ru's love of Kylie and IWGC. She retweeted something of mine about the track when it first cam out.

Sorting out new costumes or promotional material?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bty1XYoA475/

Very gorgeous

That’s an outtake from the Simon Emmett shoot used for the Dancing single cover art.

On Zoe Ball’s breakfast show this morning on Bbc Radio 2, they were talking about being star struck, the Reverend Kate who was in doing ‘pause for thought’ said she met Kylie in Radio 2 studios, and that she was so smitten, that she curtsied in front of Kylie, and Kylie said sweetly “Please get up.”

Cute little Kylie snippet on BBC2 last night on a tv show about getting kids to relive what it was like at school throughout different eras. They reached 1988 where they showed the kids a clip of Scott & Charlene’s wedding. One of the kids says “I recognise her, who is she?” to which another enthusiastically replied “that’s Kylie Minogue!”. “Noooooooo... I know who that is! She sings doesn’t she?”! Or words to that effect... haha

Anyway, small but cute clip, at about 53 minutes into the show, here if you can view BBC iPlayer:

Back in Time for School, Series 1: Episode 6: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0002jvr via @bbciplayer

I don't know why, but I see on the main page of Kylie's instagran, that Clean bandit subscribed at Kylie

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KM1997 View Post
    I don't know why, but I see on the main page of Kylie's instagran, that Clean bandit subscribed at Kylie
    Her backing singer had been working with Clean Bandit.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
    Her backing singer had been working with Clean Bandit.
    I wish they would work with Kylie on her next project.