Thread: 'Disco' Album [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by West End Wendy View Post
    I think, if you're 40 years old (about the average age of a Kylie fan) and obsessed with TikTok, you really need to start questioning your life choices....
    I'm 53... i think i made great life choices. Still having a ball, a very succesfull career, traveled the world a few times over, worked with the biggest people (and models) in the industry and pretty much did and do whatever i want And i Love me some Tiktok. I hate a lot of it too.. some is just stupid, but the inspiration i find there for the jobs i do... Priceless. A lot of stuff is just very clever, creative and just plane fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    I'm 53... i think i made great life choices. Still having a ball, a very succesfull career, traveled the world a few times over, worked with the biggest people (and models) in the industry and pretty much did and do whatever i want And i Love me some Tiktok. I hate a lot of it too.. some is just stupid, but the inspiration i find there for the jobs i do... Priceless. A lot of stuff is just very clever, creative and just plane fun.
    You look early 30s

Quote Originally Posted by JimboGreen View Post
    Maybe she’ll announce it One Second to Midnight………
    If this is not real someone should record a song with this title! Loved it!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosayhey@hotmail.com View Post
    If this is not real someone should record a song with this title! Loved it!

Covid took TikTok from kids to the mainstream, isolated people needed escape and Kylie DISCO wasnt quite ready either there was a gap in the market lol

Quote Originally Posted by dadedo123 View Post
    You look early 30s

aaw thx
    Now if only my bones would get the message

Quote Originally Posted by West End Wendy View Post
    I think, if you're 40 years old (about the average age of a Kylie fan) and obsessed with TikTok, you really need to start questioning your life choices....
    And I think judging life choices of others on an internet forum is quite disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by dadedo123 View Post
    You look early 30s
    Yes.

I wanna kiss him or her.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    And I think judging life choices of others on an internet forum is quite disturbing.
    My friends love it they say its great for music, cooking and fashion tips. Not been on it myself as I'm boring but Kylie isn't shy and I think tiktok is great for her they just to get the content right.

Quote Originally Posted by DwardoD View Post

There’s probably a reason why Kylie isn’t that invested in social media like TikTok: after working with many of the world’s greatest fashion designers, photographers, choreographers, etc. etc., she is unlikely to get much inspiration from TikTok. She’s been very vocal about being inspired by real artists like Nick Cave and Leos Carax. Then there’s her classic references like Jane Fonda / Barbarella. TikTok just does not fit into this world!!!
    I mean... looking at her Tiktok, you'd never guess she's worked with the world's greatest designers, photographers and choreographers right?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSrFz...dium=copy_link

Has anyone been keeping an ear out on Radio 2 recently? I was wondering if there has been any hint that Kylie will be visiting Zoe Ball's breakfast show any time soon? I assume, if there's a totally new song to lead the Disco 2 campaign, they will have the first exclusive play again. So I wondered if there had been any mention of late...