Thread: 'Disco' Album [Official Thread]

  1. #13721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West End Wendy View Post
    I think, if you're 40 years old (about the average age of a Kylie fan) and obsessed with TikTok, you really need to start questioning your life choices....
    I'm 53... i think i made great life choices. Still having a ball, a very succesfull career, traveled the world a few times over, worked with the biggest people (and models) in the industry and pretty much did and do whatever i want And i Love me some Tiktok. I hate a lot of it too.. some is just stupid, but the inspiration i find there for the jobs i do... Priceless. A lot of stuff is just very clever, creative and just plane fun.


  2. #13722
    HassanX2008 dadedo123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    I'm 53... i think i made great life choices. Still having a ball, a very succesfull career, traveled the world a few times over, worked with the biggest people (and models) in the industry and pretty much did and do whatever i want And i Love me some Tiktok. I hate a lot of it too.. some is just stupid, but the inspiration i find there for the jobs i do... Priceless. A lot of stuff is just very clever, creative and just plane fun.
    You look early 30s

  3. #13723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboGreen View Post
    Maybe she’ll announce it One Second to Midnight………
    If this is not real someone should record a song with this title! Loved it!

  4. #13724
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigosayhey@hotmail.com View Post
    If this is not real someone should record a song with this title! Loved it!

    Covid took TikTok from kids to the mainstream, isolated people needed escape and Kylie DISCO wasnt quite ready either there was a gap in the market lol

  5. #13725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dadedo123 View Post
    You look early 30s

    aaw thx
    Now if only my bones would get the message


  6. #13726
    Regular 9481's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West End Wendy View Post
    I think, if you're 40 years old (about the average age of a Kylie fan) and obsessed with TikTok, you really need to start questioning your life choices....
    And I think judging life choices of others on an internet forum is quite disturbing.

  7. #13727
    Regular Supernova2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dadedo123 View Post
    You look early 30s
    Yes.

    I wanna kiss him or her.

  8. #13728
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9481 View Post
    And I think judging life choices of others on an internet forum is quite disturbing.
    My friends love it they say its great for music, cooking and fashion tips. Not been on it myself as I'm boring but Kylie isn't shy and I think tiktok is great for her they just to get the content right.

  9. #13729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DwardoD View Post

    There’s probably a reason why Kylie isn’t that invested in social media like TikTok: after working with many of the world’s greatest fashion designers, photographers, choreographers, etc. etc., she is unlikely to get much inspiration from TikTok. She’s been very vocal about being inspired by real artists like Nick Cave and Leos Carax. Then there’s her classic references like Jane Fonda / Barbarella. TikTok just does not fit into this world!!!
    I mean... looking at her Tiktok, you'd never guess she's worked with the world's greatest designers, photographers and choreographers right?


    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSrFz...dium=copy_link

  10. #13730

    Default

    Has anyone been keeping an ear out on Radio 2 recently? I was wondering if there has been any hint that Kylie will be visiting Zoe Ball's breakfast show any time soon? I assume, if there's a totally new song to lead the Disco 2 campaign, they will have the first exclusive play again. So I wondered if there had been any mention of late...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •