Page 1381 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 3818811281133113711372137313741375137613771378137913801381
Results 13,801 to 13,806 of 13806

Thread: 'Disco' Album [Official Thread]

Regular

Extra tracks for Disco is what I was told.

Itís always been a repack, right? As in, BMG and Kylie said this earlier this year.

A brand new album is just wishful thinking from some people on here I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post
    Extra tracks for Disco is what I was told.

Itís always been a repack, right? As in, BMG and Kylie said this earlier this year.

A brand new album is just wishful thinking from some people on here I believe?
    So itís not gonna be a DISCO 2, but like a super deluxe of DISCO with the same artwork? (Thatíd be kinda boring and lazy but
    Iíll take lol)

Regular

Oh gosh, I donít know all the nitty gritty detail, only what I was told which is what Iíve already posted.

I think we all just need to wait and see rather than hypothesising. It surely wonít be long until all is revealed! Exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepwalker View Post
    So itís not gonna be a DISCO 2, but like a super deluxe of DISCO with the same artwork? (Thatíd be kinda boring and lazy but
    Iíll take lol)
    KCSQ had almost a new albumís worth of materialÖ six tracks. Christmas Lights made that release!

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StraightA View Post
    KCSQ had almost a new albumís worth of materialÖ six tracks. Christmas Lights made that release!
    Agree - Christmas Lights is pure heaven.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post
    Agree - Christmas Lights is pure heaven.
    I know off topic but always hoped Kylie will keep the Christmas album and concert and merchandise brand going, with even just one new song, and A christmas album repackage / release every so often. Imagine the joy this year of an Albert Hall Xmas gig, with TV broadcast, esp if live!)