Thread: 'Disco' Album [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by tatababa View Post
    Nah it’s not an expectation at all. If anything, my only expectation is they’d leave Disco and move on to whatever comes next. Clearly both the public and Kylie don’t have much interest in it (sadly).

I know.. was just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by geegee View Post
    --

How about as an artist you want to create an incredible video to showcase the song you've created and share that vision & passion with your fans...art + vision ....yes to drive up numbers and awareness but mainly because you're an artist and you want to share your music / vision with as wide an audience as possible, because you're driven to.
    I agree with you and Mach. Plus Kylie has always said how much she loves making videos. Atm I can see why filming - with all the additional H&S precautions - would be a pain and spoil the personal enjoyment of a particular project. There are many things I don’t enjoy rn because I need to wear a mask etc. So I either do them and shut up or I choose not to. Perhaps after SS, M and ID Kylie decided she’d just rather not. Stage make up. Lights. Mask on mask off. Hair everywhere.

That said, pre-pandemic videos were getting less and less imaginative. Kylie’s visuals need to be talking points rather than just nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm View Post
    Well I’d still count November as the lead-up to Christmas, wouldn’t you?
    It was still weird to not promote when sales would have been the highest in early December though - even just putting out a new Christmas format (e.g. Xmas edition with 100 Degrees and Night Fever, a bundle with KC: Snow Queen on vinyl, or simply a limited edition silver cassette again like with Golden).

Say Hey Member

I, personally, couldn't stomach another Christmas Cheese-fest! I travelled to the Albert Hall for the second one and had a great time, however, I don't think I've listened to one track from the album since then. I wouldn't want a Christmas-tinged version of DISCO either. All they ever do is add sleigh bells where another instrument would have been.

If we get an updated DISCO package, then fine, but I'm not holding my breath for it, nor will I lose any sleep if it doesn't happen. IMO, DISCO is done, however, if it's a repackage with updated production, gutsier remixes, and a DaftPunk-esque feel to it, I may be interested.

Say Hey Member

I agree. That's quite the thing at the moment. Cliff Masterston, Dave Seaman, and Steve Anderson are heavily involved with orchestral versions of some huge dance classics and 80's hits. Would rather a one of concert in that vein as opposed to another Christmas thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tatababa View Post
    If anything is to still happen, I’d love Kylie to do a properly live Philharmonic show. Imagine MAT with live violins, I Love It with live horns and strings… a grander disco version (and less campy) of the Royal Albert Hall show, tons of philharmonic musicians on a huge disco dance floor and Kylie looking sensational focusing on great music.

I was thinking of this idea for a mini concert series instead of a big tour. I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 shows in UK, 3 or 4 in Australia and then 3 or 4 somewhere like France or Germany or something.

The title i came up with was Dance Floor Darling: A Night With Kylie

The setlist i came up with is:
    Act 1:
    1. Supernova
    2. In your eyes
    3. After dark
    Act 2:
    4. Miss a thing
    5. Wouldn’t change a thing
    6. Dreams
    7. Real groove
    Act 3:
    8. Slow/love to love you baby
    9. Spinning around
    10. Marry the night
    11. Can’t get you out of my head
    Act 4:
    12. I believe in you
    13. Say something
    14. All the lovers
    15. Come into my world
    Act 5:
    16. Monday blues
    17. Where does the DJ go?
    18. The locomotion
    19. Dancing
    20. On a night like this
    21. Last chance
    Act 6:
    22. The world still turns
    23. Dance floor darling
    24. Love at first sight
    25. Celebrate you
    Act 7:
    26. Magic

Hope you like it

I’d need I Love It on a set list. And at least one DeCon song - DIA ideally.

Quote Originally Posted by othersides View Post
    I’d need I Love It on a set list. And at least one DeCon song - DIA ideally.
    OMG i forgot I Love It!!! Also Dreams from impossible princess is on the setlist, i also added automatic love (its not on the version i posted here). I’m not keen on Did It Again to be honest but i’d love some kind of bliss or breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Live066 View Post
    I was thinking of this idea for a mini concert series instead of a big tour. I was thinking maybe 3 or 4 shows in UK, 3 or 4 in Australia and then 3 or 4 somewhere like France or Germany or something.

The title i came up with was Dance Floor Darling: A Night With Kylie

The setlist i came up with is:
    Act 1:
    1. Supernova
    2. In your eyes
    3. After dark
    Act 2:
    4. Miss a thing
    5. Wouldn’t change a thing
    6. Dreams
    7. Real groove
    Act 3:
    8. Slow/love to love you baby
    9. Spinning around
    10. Marry the night
    11. Can’t get you out of my head
    Act 4:
    12. I believe in you
    13. Say something
    14. All the lovers
    15. Come into my world
    Act 5:
    16. Monday blues
    17. Where does the DJ go?
    18. The locomotion
    19. Dancing
    20. On a night like this
    21. Last chance
    Act 6:
    22. The world still turns
    23. Dance floor darling
    24. Love at first sight
    25. Celebrate you
    Act 7:
    26. Magic

Hope you like it
    ditch On a night like this for I love it and switch wouldn't change a thing for turn it into love. Put where does the dj go after Dancefloor darling and add limbo somwhere

Where is jaden?

She's not working anymor?