Thread: 'Disco' Album [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Live066 View Post
    Right to left. Back to front. Still mean it

Sounds like song lyrics to me. Anyone else???
    It was a mirror shot and her sweater had "I mean the dream" written on it, her post is about this. Not lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.M.B View Post
    Shamelessly sexual I believe it is called.
    That was with Groove Armada but wasn't finished in time, later given to Bryan Ferry and released as Shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    That was with Groove Armada but wasn't finished in time, later given to Bryan Ferry and released as Shameless.
    Just heard it, itís nothing special, definitely doesnít seem single worthy but I like the direction for X.

It's all about FASHION!

So... is the re-issue of Disco happening? Sorry, there are too many pages to read!

Quote Originally Posted by federick0 View Post
    So... is the re-issue of Disco happening? Sorry, there are too many pages to read!
    Has been confirmed yet, but I would look for something soon, most likely in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by federick0 View Post
    I hope no. It's been only three months since the release, and let's face it: bonus tracks were fun but not good enough. What's the point in re-releasing album to give even more mediocre material? To ruin the credibility of the album? She can release a b-sides ep separately or just include new songs as b-sides for the singles, they way it supposed to be done.

Do we think Kylie is now eyeing up the possibility of a tour following Borisí recent announcement on his lockdown roadmap? A date of no earlier than 21st June has been set for all sectors of the economy to reopen in England - so all going well a late 2021/2022 tour doesnít seem too off the horizon now (assuming venues are available).

A re-release and tour announcement may actually work hand in hand in relaunching the campaign later this year.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I like it. Itís very Stars.

Just gotta say. The music videos have aged really well. Magic is a stroke of genius and actually a really good video. A classic.
    And say something feels better all these months later. It feels cemented as a Kylie classic and very artsy video.
    As much as I'm over this era, I gotta admit these videos are actually really strong.

So, that Pop Classic magazine had just confirmed the Reissue? What do you think??