Page 2 of 1415 FirstFirst 123456789101112521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Disco' Album [Official Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Lover View Post
    Bahahahahahaha just waiting for the moaning and bitching about how the new album sucks and is a flop before anything has even being recorded.
    Haha yes and SayHey's positive police argumenting for endless pages that, by 2020's standard, 76 copies sold is actually an incredible success !

Quote Originally Posted by Kylove View Post
    Haha yes and SayHey's positive police argumenting for endless pages that, by 2020's standard, 76 copies sold is actually an incredible success !
    It most definitely isn't,and neither is 400,000 WW since albums are selling amazingly well these days,especially for older artists!Seriously,she should just quit now and spare herself the trouble and shame of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by showboy41 View Post
    Dont reckon we will get a brand new album to maybe 2020 or 2021
    Does anybody else get dizzy by thinking that we are moving into the 2020's?
    I feel like it was yesterday when Kylie was releasing music in the beginning of the 2000's and I thought "wow, she's done so well for herself as she is releasing music still in the 2000's". And now we're looking at her possibly releasing music in 2020.

Time flies so fast it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    Does anybody else get dizzy by thinking that we are moving into the 2020's?
    I feel like it was yesterday when Kylie was releasing music in the beginning of the 2000's and I thought "wow, she's done so well for herself as she is releasing music still in the 2000's". And now we're looking at her possibly releasing music in 2020.

Time flies so fast it's crazy.
    Seems like just yesterday she was announcing All the Lovers...time just flies by.

And I'm really proud of her.To still be scoring #1s and having chart success after 30 years in the biz is a feat that only a few pop artists managed.Literally.Most of her contemporaries have suffered setbacks from which they never recovered and even much younger artists like Britney and Xtina are not a shadow of what they once were.And yet,Kylie firmly holds her ground in a very ageist industry and is by no means unnoticed.And there are even greater things to come.It's all very exciting really.

I'm all for another album!
    More Kylie!
    More great songs!
    More happiness!
    Yeeeeees 2019/2020 keeps being good.

Quote Originally Posted by gugicdu View Post
    Seems like just yesterday she was announcing All the Lovers...time just flies by.

And I'm really proud of her.To still be scoring #1s and having chart success after 30 years in the biz is a feat that only a few pop artists managed.Literally.Most of her contemporaries have suffered setbacks from which they never recovered and even much younger artists like Britney and Xtina are not a shadow of what they once were.And yet,Kylie firmly holds her ground in a very ageist industry and is by no means unnoticed.And there are even greater things to come.It's all very exciting really.
    I Know! 2020 is only 8 months away! What record (if any) would she break if she has another No.1 album next year?

I'm reading some of the comments like what the actual ****, I'm not as die hard as some of you, I don't buy all the other extra stuff, I'm just happy that Kylie is still going, she was and still is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattstar View Post
    I Know! 2020 is only 8 months away! What record (if any) would she break if she has another No.1 album next year?
    She would be the first (maybe ever?) artist to have a number 1 album in every decade for the past 5 decades

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KM2014Excite View Post
    She would be the first (maybe ever?) artist to have a number 1 album in every decade for the past 5 decades
    Been done before.

She needs new music soon. As she is recording and registering new music she must have some plan sketched out - and not for 2021...
    FEEL LOVE.
    BE LOVE.
    GIVE LOVE.