Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1193

Thread: Kylie Glastonbury Festival 2019 (Official Thread)

  1. #21

    Default

    Never seen all this before - just so relevant - instinct as repeating theme

    "The advice I'd give my younger self is trust your instincts more."

    Musical Glasto Supernova on the way


  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4aBetterWorld View Post
    Never seen all this before - just so relevant - instinct as repeating theme

    "The advice I'd give my younger self is trust your instincts more."

    Musical Glasto Supernova on the way

    I love how in sync Lightyears and Fever were. I love that she knew what she wanted to do and she went for it. Similar to Golden

    If Kylie wants her next album to be disco then let it be. She’s happiest and more successful when she follows her heart/instinct.

  3. #23

    Default

    I need this 75 minutes with Kylie! I want YOU Glastonbury!

  4. #24
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Loving the BBC Breakfast interview this morning with Kylie and Naga about Glasto. The BBC are really behind this era and NYC is A-listed for another week.

  5. #25
    Say Hey Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,575

    Default

    Dam; I missed this! Aagh!!! Watching it on "Catch Up," now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
    Loving the BBC Breakfast interview this morning with Kylie and Naga about Glasto. The BBC are really behind this era and NYC is A-listed for another week.
    Last edited by Wayne; 27-06-2019 at 08:04 AM.

  6. #26
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
    Loving the BBC Breakfast interview this morning with Kylie and Naga about Glasto. The BBC are really behind this era and NYC is A-listed for another week.
    They are indeed! And tomorrow she’s on Radio 2 breakfast.

  7. #27
    Say Hey Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,575

    Default

    Kylie has now made the main news headlines on the hour across BBC 1 ahead of her show at Glastonbury on Sunday.

  8. #28
    Regular Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesterfield, UK
    Posts
    22,607

    Default

    They showed a slightly longer interview before 9 on BBC Breakfast, than the ones showing earlier in the show. She confirmed some surprises just for Glastonbury, really can't wait for Sunday to see what she has in store.

  9. #29
    Say Hey Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,575

    Default

    I must admit I am really excited about the Glastonbury performance. Will be interesting to see what surprises she pulls out of the bag!

    Little clip from the BBC interview:

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entert...astonbury-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    They showed a slightly longer interview before 9 on BBC Breakfast, than the ones showing earlier in the show. She confirmed some surprises just for Glastonbury, really can't wait for Sunday to see what she has in store.

  10. #30
    Regular BoomboxAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    They showed a slightly longer interview before 9 on BBC Breakfast, than the ones showing earlier in the show. She confirmed some surprises just for Glastonbury, really can't wait for Sunday to see what she has in store.
    Thanks Kane .. did you end up recording the longer version ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •