Thread: Appalling behaviour from certain...people.

Default Appalling behaviour from certain...people.

When I logged on to Sayhey this morning, I didn't expect to be greeted with Wayne's disgusting thread asking the moderators for my removal. That thread contained a barrage of negativity about myself and other Madonna fans, but was mainly designed to attract the 4 specific members who have a deep rooted obsession with me for having the nerve to defend Madonna against their constant lies and negativity.

Not only have these people hounded and baited me for months, but they have the nerve to play the innocent party after twisting my words in a desperate bid to have me removed. These people did exactly the same to other Madonna fans until they were banned and will stop at nothing to have us all wiped from this forum...at least the more vocal one's who correct their lies anyway.

Let's get one thing straight, I am a HUGE Kylie fan, but it's ludicrous to think that any member or bitter little snowflake can call for anyone's removal if they read something they don't like about her...however minor it is. Even worse to think it could actually work if enough support is drummed up to remove that person from sayhey...which was clearly what was going on today before the moderators realised what was going on and removed that spitefull thread.

Lazy words like troll were bandied around like confetti for silly and invalid reasons, but what truly offended me was being called a nonce by Wayne after bickering with him a few weeks ago after he called Skywaves the EXACT same word. Being described as something as slanderous as that is not only untrue, but upsetting and damaging to a persons reputation, which is why I reported him for throwing it at those he argues with willy nilly. It is neither intelligent, nor funny, but rather unsettling of him to have such an unhealthy obsession with a nasty little word like that. If anyone referred to someone else as a nonce on a Madonna forum they would be banned immediately.

The most infuriating thing about Wayne's thread is everyone in it were acting holier than thou and pretending they hadn't done anything wrong to justify the response to their lies and constant bullshit. Wayne himself said he was going to put me on ignore a few weeks ago, so what sparked the sudden need for his thread? I'm not saying i'm innocent by a long shot, but people like Ruffjam specifically go out of their way to plant nasty little seeds about Madonna and then sits back and watches the sparks fly, which is what happened after I responded to him yesterday. That happens rather a lot in here.

I will apologise for responding to all the crap, but I refuse to take all of the blame for everything that's been happening.

I was planning on leaving of my own accord, but there are some lovely people here like Bigbadboy, scotslad, Becky, Sky, Jane, Aphrodite Lover, Ilovekyliesomuch, so I will try to bite my tongue in future for everyone's sake...but it works both ways.

Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy your day.
    Last edited by JoyII; 13-10-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Say Hey Member

Bye then! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by JoyII View Post
    When I logged on to Sayhey this morning, I didn't expect to be greeted with Wayne's disgusting thread asking the moderators for my removal. That thread contained a barrage of negativity about myself and other Madonna fans, but was mainly designed to attract the 4 specific members who have a deep rooted obsession with me for having the nerve to defend Madonna against their constant lies and negativity.

Not only have these people hounded and baited me for months, but they have the nerve to play the innocent party after twisting my words in a desperate bid to have me removed. These people did exactly the same to other Madonna fans until they were banned and will stop at nothing to have us all wiped from this forum...at least the more vocal one's who correct their lies anyway.

Let's get one thing straight, I am a HUGE Kylie fan, but it's ludicrous to think that any member or bitter little snowflake can call for anyone's removal if they read something they don't like about her...however minor it is. Even worse to think it could actually work if enough support is drummed up to remove that person from sayhey...which was clearly what was going on today before the moderators realised what was going on and removed that spitefull thread.

Lazy words like troll were bandied around like confetti for silly and invalid reasons, but what truly offended me was being called a nonce by Wayne after bickering with him a few weeks ago after he called Skywaves the EXACT same word. Being described as something as slanderous as that is not only untrue, but upsetting and damaging to a persons reputation, which is why I reported him for throwing it at those he argues with willy nilly. It is neither intelligent, nor funny, but rather unsettling of him to have such an unhealthy obsession with a nasty little word like that. If anyone referred to someone else as a nonce on a Madonna forum they would be banned immediately.

The most infuriating thing about Wayne's thread is everyone in it were acting holier than thou and pretending they hadn't done anything wrong to justify the response to their lies and constant bullshit. Wayne himself said he was going to put me on ignore a few weeks ago, so what sparked the sudden need for his thread? I'm not saying i'm innocent by a long shot, but people like Ruffjam specifically go out of their way to plant nasty little seeds about Madonna and then sits back and watches the sparks fly, which is what happened after I responded to him yesterday. That happens rather a lot in here.

I will apologise for responding to all the crap, but I refuse to take all of the blame for everything that's been happening.

I was planning on leaving of my own accord, but there are some lovely people here like Bigbadboy, scotslad, Becky, Sky, Jane, Aphrodite Lover, Ilovekyliesomuch, so I will try to bite my tongue in future for everyone's sake...but it works both ways.

Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy your day.

This is so unnecessary. The drama, the essays, and for what? In case you didn't know, you can click on someone's profile, and click on "Add to Ignore List". There you go. Problem solved simply and effortless.

I did put them on my ignore list but others kept quoting them, so what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by JoyII View Post
    I did put them on my ignore list but others kept quoting them, so what's the point?
    Ignore them, ignorance hurts the most. If they see you're not reacting to their comments, they will stop. This applies in real life too.

For reference to other members....use the ignore button.