Thread: Enjoy Yourself Tour Germany 1990

Regular

Default Enjoy Yourself Tour Germany 1990

Hi everyone,

I've decided to list all Kylie tour dates from 1989 up to now and though Wikipedia helps me a lot, I'm uncertain about the EY Tour dates in Germany. As far as I remember they didn't happen.... can someone here confirm ? Thanks a lot :-)

Yeah, they didn't happen. I had tickets to the Hamburg date and it was cancelled. I don't remember if a reason was given, but it was shortly after tickets went on sale, so not last minute.

Regular

A big THANKS :-) there was an article in the BRAVO mag at the time but I couldn't understand as I don't speak German....

This could be such an interesting post about dates that never actually happened. Fever2002 as well with Spain...I think...

Regular

for Enjoy Yourself or Fever ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    Low very low ticket sales

Say Hey Member

Can you supply your source please? Wx

EY

1500 Tickets from 5000 Sold from what i remember.

EY

1500 Tickets from 5000 Sold from what i remember.
    That is certainly possible.

HOWEVER, I remember clearly that I bought tickets as soon as I heard Kylie was coming to Germany and THE VERY NEXT DAY the dates were cancelled. The concerts themselves were still a long time away. I was a very heartbroken teenager.

So yeah, they had very little time to sell those tickets before the cancellation and would have had lots more if they had gone ahead with the dates, which kinda makes me doubt low ticket sales were the reason.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PerformerofStyle View Post
    This could be such an interesting post about dates that never actually happened. Fever2002 as well with Spain...I think...
    I had flown from London to Barcelona for the Fever show and it was cancelled the day before due to a national strike. It was so weird - the city was like a ghost town for 24 hours.

Regular

I have 2 different programmes for that tour. The first one lists Koln Sporthalle on 10th May and Hamburg Sporthalle on 11th May. The second has a revised list that omits these dates.
    1989 - Excluded from the Hitman Roadshows for being over 18 (21) and by Radio Viking for living outside the Hull area
    2000 - Refused entry to Essential for being straight
    2006 - Excluded from The Showgirl Princess book signing for being over 14 (38)
    2007 - Excluded from The Kylie Show for being over 30 (39)

Kylie: "It's there in everything I do. Inclusivity." (Allure magazine, 2021)

Love Kylie, hate ageism.
    Love Kylie, hate heterophobia.
    Equal rights for Kylie fans of all ages.
    Cruelty to adults must stop. FULL STOP.
    Some Kylie fans are straight. Get over it!