Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: No Time To Die

The theme song for the 25th James Bond 007 film, written and performed by Billie, is titled “No Time To Die” and will be released globally tomorrow at 4pm PT. #NoTimeToDie

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mullo 2.0 View Post
    The theme song for the 25th James Bond 007 film, written and performed by Billie, is titled “No Time To Die” and will be released globally tomorrow at 4pm PT. #NoTimeToDie
    It’ll pale into insignificance when compared to Madonna’s bond theme song.
    She’s really done it all. The best Bond theme ever, best vocal performance of a film theme apart from Madonna’s other oscar winning songs.

Regular

Not good looking?
    He is my ideal man. I think he is amazing looking
    A face that even a mother would wince at, and a body that should remain covered up....
    Last edited by Kyliegolden; 12-02-2020 at 11:10 PM.

It's crazy Kylie has yet to do a bond song yet or even be a bond girl for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyliegolden View Post
    It’ll pale into insignificance when compared to Madonna’s bond theme song.
    She’s really done it all. The best Bond theme ever, best vocal performance of a film theme apart from Madonna’s other oscar winning songs.
    You do know that the Madonna track is usually voted the worst of all Bond themes?
    I personally love it - but its generally hated
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif

You do know that the Madonna track is usually voted the worst of all Bond themes?
    I personally love it - but its generally hated
    why even respond.

Anyway.. Excited for the song!
    She was amazing at the Oscars. That was not an easy performance to do for such a new and young artist with nowhere to hide behind dance moves or gimmicks.

off topic: just watched Knives Out last night. Was expecting a bit much more but anyway, ok film.. Daniel Craigh tho really sucked. Was like watching a theater play

Seriously? Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Seriously? Yuck.
    Genuine question. Is it because she blew up so fast? the way she looks? style of music? Lyrics? Too depressing?
    Sure she is someone to easily dislike because all of that, but she's also a brilliant songwriter and an actual 'artist' in the old school way. People this musical landscape so hard need, cause most of the brilliant ones don't get past a big youtube following
    FKA Twigs got a Grammy nom. Didn't win, but it's a start

Anyway, i'm happy... She's not just a great songwriter & performer... She is also great in interviews and so respectful towards other artists - reall genuine person.
    And she just turned 18... I mean, incredible... Even if you don't like her music or style, she still demands respect just for being her. First song written at 11, first hit at 14... She might become the new Kate Bush

To deliver all this at 18, for all these stars at the grammy's and the Oscars?
    Hats off, and very excited to see what her future holds

Grammies (really beautiful)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4a0dKG7-bo

Quote Originally Posted by mach2000 View Post
    why even respond.

Anyway.. Excited for the song!
    She was amazing at the Oscars. That was not an easy performance to do for such a new and young artist with nowhere to hide behind dance moves or gimmicks.

off topic: just watched Knives Out last night. Was expecting a bit much more but anyway, ok film.. Daniel Craigh tho really sucked. Was like watching a theater play
    It was meant to be like watching a theatre play
    http://www.kyliekwong.org/img/img_signature_ky.gif

It was meant to be like watching a theatre play
    Yea, i get that, but the others all acted pretty ok and felt genuine, Daniel just wasn't believable as a detective... he was an actor playing a detective with some real cringy moments