Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kmo tour reflection

Regular

It just felt like a photocopy of a photocopy of her previous tours.

The outfits and wig were mostly hideous.

The setlist was even more unimaginative than usual.

It completely ignored the 90's - apart from Step Back In Time (which, to me is unforgiveable)

The Dollhouse Medley was at the time fun, but looking back it is cringeworthily cheesy and too unbearably camp.

The only part that worked for me was the sexy section of the show. Need You Tonight was stunning, as was CGYOOMH and Sexercise

Quote Originally Posted by West End Wendy View Post
    It just felt like a photocopy of a photocopy of her previous tours.

The outfits and wig were mostly hideous.

The setlist was even more unimaginative than usual.

It completely ignored the 90's - apart from Step Back In Time (which, to me is unforgiveable)

The Dollhouse Medley was at the time fun, but looking back it is cringeworthily cheesy and too unbearably camp.

The only part that worked for me was the sexy section of the show. Need You Tonight was stunning, as was CGYOOMH and Sexercise
    The dollhouse section is amazing. Yes itís camp. But itís a cool camp. Sheís clearly trying to be camp. Itís irony.

The section with love boat on X2008 is tacky campiness (I still love it though lol)

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KM2014Excite View Post
    The dollhouse section is amazing. Yes itís camp. But itís a cool camp. Sheís clearly trying to be camp. Itís irony.

The section with love boat on X2008 is tacky campiness (I still love it though lol)
    being camp "ironically" never works. It's too pre-meditated. The best sort of camp is when it's unintended. It just is.

It had it's moments but it really is blah show, musically and stylistic wise as well. Everyone seems to love the Dollhouse section but I really can't stand it, musically and visually I find it so cringy, I felt like even Steve Anderson was bored and needed more inspiration considering Slow and another track felt recycled.